Remote users from Ukraine accessing AccountingSuite in America

All questions related to 1C:Enterprise licenses

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: Nettechy

We have our corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, and an office with 5 users in Ukraine.  The remote office already has 1C Enterprise and AccountingSuite installed, but I need to migrate everything to our Windows 2012 R2 Server in Los Angeles and have the users access remotely via Remote Desktop Services.

My question is, can I use the same software and licenses from our Ukraine office to install here in Los Angeles? or do I need to purchase the software here.

Is there a major difference between the version installed in Ukraine as suppose to the version sold in US?

Thank you.

Just came
Company:

Hi, Hovik!
I don't know much about licenses in US, but:
- You can migrate all your data and configuration on your new server without any data loss.
- You can use your own configuration with "1C Enterprise" platform licenses

Because 1C Firma demand re-register licenses if you change any of your requisites, i think you might:

- Buy new licenses for 1C:Enterprise platform server and 5-10 keys for your users
- Install new empty instance with these keys and migrate all of your data

Just came

Hi Sergey,

Is there a difference between 1C:Enterprise and AccountingSuite in US and Ukraine? The version used in Ukraine is in Russian language.

Thanks,

Administrator
Company: 1C Company

Dear Hovik,
There is no a Russian version of AccountingSuite. AccountingSuite is only existed with an English interface.
Probably, you are using 1C:Accounting (1C:Buhgalteria) in Ukraine, not AccountingSuite. If so, these are 2 completely different products.  
Anyway, you can move any product from one server to another to any location, if your company is owner of end-user licenses for this product including 1C:Enterprise license and you are not going to change owners’ requisites.

Just came

The ownership is not changing, we just need to migrate the data to our Windows Server, where would I get the software to install? The employees in the Ukraine office don't have the installation files.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hovik,

They should contact the partner in Ukraine, who sold them the application. The partner will provide installation files. The documents should be in your Ukraine office. The other option is if they have signed up the support site, they can download installation packages there.

Any way, if you are going to migrate to another server and not familiar with 1C:Enterprise platform and applications, you better contact the experienced partner. That is recommended because there might be custom changes in the application sources, for example, and you need to consider this during updates.

Subscribe