Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise licensing > licensing for freelance developer

Forum

Search UsersRules
licensing for freelance developer
Just came

Hi,

I'm not sure whether someone already asked this questions

I'm a freelance developer and i'm interested to use 1C:Enterprise for develop application, the question are :

Can i use 1C:Enterprise with 1 user license to develop application ?
if yes, Is there any limitation of 1C:Enterprise with 1 user license ? in term of its functionality

Thanks

Hello, Erry Febriansyah!

You are very welcome to develop your applications. Even having only 1 concurrent user license you can develop applications powered by 1C:Enterprise platform without any limitation.

The only thing you can't use is 1C:Enterprise server because it requires the license for 1C:Enterprise server. But you can develop client/server applications without having a server.

It is still recommended to have a separate server, so you could test better client/server calls and highload operations.

Just came

Thanks for prompt answer which very clear, i am going buy the 1C:Enterprise with 1 user license first, buy the Server license and additional user will be my next plan

Thanks Again

Just came

Dear Admin,

I just bought it and i am about registering the product and its says that i need to input Registration Number and Registration Password , where can i get the Registration password ? i have check license detail , there is no Registration Password except Registration Number, Product Code and 3 rows of Pin Code

Please enlighten me with the information and steps

Thanks,

Erry

Hello, Erry.

When you purchase license on 1C:Developer Network yourself, you do not need to register this license on site. This is done when you made an order.

The registration password is required if you purchased licenses from 1C partner and that partner suggested you to register on site. If customer have an account on 1C:Developer Network, in most cases partners register licenses for customers themselves.

You only need to activate it on your PC.

Just came

Dear Tim,

Thanks a lot for your answers

Regards,

Erry

Subscribe