Licence gets lost after Windows 10 update

All questions related to 1C:Enterprise licenses

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

Dear 1C team!

In the last time we have a problem about every 3- 6 months because Windows 10 makes updates very often and after that we have to aktivate a new pin-code.

Could you please let me know it the situation is better with new plattform - releases (versions)?

At the moment this customer has 8.3.5.1248 version of the plattform.

Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Vienna,

Lioudmila

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Lioudmila!

If the hardware configuration is not changed, there should be no problem with Windows updates. But if it happens, first try to activate the current PIN code and if it fails - the next one.
Also please contact the Licensing center to get more information on what was changed in your computer that made licenses invalid.
And one more thing: maybe you will have less problems if update your 1C:Enterprise platform to newer version.

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Timofey, there is a problem with windows 10 update. I have several customers with the same problem. I think on same updates windows change its number and licence fails. It is very very annoying behavior. Logs show only windows number difference.

Also I would suggest to not invalidate license if just one parameter of the computer was changed (new HDD, or more memory, windows Update). It is normal user behavior. It is rare that someone change motherboard and processor, so it could be trigger for licence invalidation.

Timofey Bugaevsky

I got the problem. Will double check with the developer team. Thank you for the information.
Please also contact the Licensing center to inform them regarding these issues, because data on what was changed is required for the investigation.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Lioudmila and Alexey!

When you will have this problem, please send to int@1c.com details on what happened and provide the key search log.

Of course, if the problem is urgent, please contact the licensing center to get a temporary solution.

You can find this log if cancel acquiring the license and click Details in the next dialog:

Download 1.png (18.66 KB)
Download 2.png (7.19 KB)
Download 3.png (24.09 KB)

Subscribe