Obtaining of license for a new computer

All questions related to 1C:Enterprise licenses

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

Hello,

one customer of mine has bought a new computer and would like to use the license of the old one. There are two options: First Start and Restore (Not sure, in German it is Wiederherstellen). Which option should he choose? And which PIN-Code should he input?
Thanks in advance for your answer!

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 8
Company: 1C Company

Hello,

To activate a license on the new computer, you have to go through the same steps as when you acquire a new one. Click License recovery and enter PIN code you didn't use yet. If you are out of the unused PIN codes, write to lic@1c.ru get new ones.

You can find more details on the license acquisition in the 1C:Enterprise. License Acquisition Guide.

1C Company support team

Interested

Thanks a lot! But after using of the second and third PIN-Codes we get a message, that maximum number has been reached. Support from lic@1c.ru has written (before we have tried to enter) that two of reserve pin-codes has not been activated.

Interested

I need to write, that advice of Sergey was not correct. I got a detailed answer from lic@1c.ru with folliwing steps:

1. Try to activate with the current PIN-Code. If you get a message "PIN-Code was already activated" that's okay, then step:
2. Try a new attempt with check "Computer device was not changed". (It didn't work, but it was okay)
3. New attempt without TRUE in the checkbox, using the current pin-code + reserved one.

It still didn't work, but then I guessed that company data were not complete. I added Region/County Wien (Vienna), did again the steps and everything was okay.

I just have to mention that messages of the plattform in German are a little bit irritating. In the information form is written "Owner data" but in the error-message "Benutzer-Parameter (User-Parameter) are other than entered before". I am not sure how it is in the English version of the plattform, because I usually work with a German one.

I am gratefull for the good, polite and quick help from the support of 1C Company.

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 8
Company: 1C Company

Here are some screenshots, please make sure you enter right data to the right fields and select the License recovery option. If you would still have problems with registration, please send me the current license code in personal message so I could check whether everything ok with it and send you step-be-step instructions.

1C Company support team

Interested

Yes, Sergey, thank you! Exactly these steps were necessary!

Subscribe