Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Integration > 1C - HR Data Dictionary

Forum

Search UsersRules
1C - HR Data Dictionary
#1
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 3, 2013

Hello,

The company I work for, which is a global company, with subsidiaries in over 20 countries, is looking to convert all its subsidiaries to PeopleSoft HCM. We are currently running 1C for both HR and Finance. My questions are:

1. How can I obtain a data dictionary that is completely in English?

2. Has anyone created or had experience in creating an interface from a PeopleSoft or SAP to the 1C payroll component?

Thank you

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, George!

If you use Russian configuration, then you will need to use Russian names to access objects. If it is a hudge problem, you could use raw data, that is stored in your SQL database.

But I suggest you to ask for support one of 1C:Partners.

Profile
#3
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 3, 2013

Timofey,

Thank you for your reply. I have reached out to a couple of Partners. I will wait for their reply.

But my question is still is - is there a data dictionary with the field and table names in English?

Thanks again.

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Nov 19, 2012

George,

You can try to use this function in 1C:Enterprise - GetDBStorageStructureInfo()
It will return to you ValueTable with a data dictionary with names of tables, fields and indexes in database.

Look at screenshot - is this what you are looking for?

Also I attach a data processor which can help you to explore this data.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.