Electronic scale integrate

1C:Enterprise platform integration capabilities and techniques

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 4
Company: GSPD

Dear all,

I have read about 1C platform integration with devices (Electronic scale). However I do not understand because the lack of knowledge in document about this. Then I read from "1C: small business" function "Equiment..." and do not know what is the main function of 1C platform use to connect with electronic scale through COM port.
Who can give me a simple function in 1C it can connect with electronic scale  through COM port(METTLER TOLEDO Model: KINGBIRD - Heavy weight same trucks) ?

Active user
Rating: 7
Company: 1C Company

Ninh Giang Thi,

to be able to use an electronic scale, you need to develop a 1C:Enterprise add-in. For information about add-in development, see https://1c-dn.com/library/add_in_creation_technology/

Please let me know if you have any questions left after reading this manual.

Active user

Thank you, Yulia.
I have read "1C:Enterprise script extension" part. However, I do not understand much, and I can not download some examples to research about how to use functions to connect and read data from device. Can you give me a short example in 1C scripts?

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 6

Hi Ninh,

Here is the link to the main add-ins-related page. You will find all you need in this "Add-in development technology" package. It includes the add-in library, examples, documentation and more. Hope it helps.

Please, let me know if you have more questions and good luck with the add-ins!
Konstantin

Active user

Dear Konstantin,

I can not download addin.zip or some examples from this link, can you check it again, please?

Active user
Rating: 7

Ninh Giang Thi,

I tried downloading addin.zip and it works fine for me.

What kind of error do you get when you try to download it? One reason I can think of is that you were logged out after some period of inactivity (and the downloads only work when you are logged on).

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Why wont you publish the com driver ready to integrate with 1c Enterprise? It is not that easy for a developer to start creating drivers. I understand that you can not provide drivers for every single situation, but at least a driver for barcode scanner and scale and POS-printer for Windows and Linux should be provided.
It does not make sense that every developer needs to start from writing drivers. I know that SL contains some examples of drivers, but it is not well documented, not always work and it is just binary files.

Active user

Thank you all for your supports. However, it is really that I can not download yet Yulia. I can give you my account by email for your checking my error.
Thank you.

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 8

Ninh Giang Thi,

Only customers who bought 1C:Enterprise platform can download such libraries on 1c-dn. We've found no information on platform licences tied to your account. Please inform us if this is a mistake.

1C Company support team

Active user

Dear Sergey Polikarov

I have bought license 1C Enterprise platform from 2008 to now. But I do not know how to tie infomation to my account because no one told me before.

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 8

Ninh Giang Thi,

Please send the details on your license to int@1c.com, we'll verify the license and if its valid we'll tie it to your account.

1C Company support team

Subscribe