Difference Between TableBox, TabularSection and ValuesTable

Understanding basics of 1C:Enterprise platform. To start working with 1C:Enterprise platform visit Getting started page

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 6
Company: TLG Integration

Please explain what is the difference between TableBox, TabularSection and ValuesTable?
Why when I drag a TabularSection on a form I can not do most things with it when accessing as Items.MyTabularSection which I can do with it when access it as Object.MyTabularSection?
And why I can not get the CurrentRow from Object.MyTabularSection while I can get it from Items.MyTabularSection?

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

ValuesTable - the object that allows you to build a dynamic set of values ​​and manipulate (add, edit, delete entries, sort). Can be filled with the values ​​of any type, ie in one table types stored values ​​may be different. The object of this type are not sohranyaetsyav database.
>Please explain what is the difference between TableBox, TabularSection and ValuesTable?
TabularSection - part of a document, manual, etc. Is not an independent object but only its part. All objects contain a TabularSection stored in the database.
Tablebox-control that enables you to work with a variety of lists, sets of records, as well as dynamic data sets and ValuesTable ValueTree.
Type a string value tablebox field depends on the type associated with the tabulated values ​​of the field.
That is, is a visual representation of some data that migut be ValuesTable and TabularSection.

>Why when I drag a TabularSection on a form I can not do most things with it when accessing as Items.MyTabularSection which I can do with it when access it as Object.MyTabularSection?

Cause doing the drop on the form of drops is not a TabularSection Tableboh (connected with the original tabularsetstion (property DataPath)). And this is another type of object, and it has different properties and methods.

>And why I can not get the CurrentRow from Object.MyTabularSection while I can get it from Items.MyTabularSection?

As he wrote - it's different objects with different methods and properties.
In TabularSection no current row, it is a visual element forms TableBox.
If you want to get the line number corresponding TabularSection CurrentRow element tablebox, you can use the following code:
IndexCurrentRow = TabularSection.IndexOf(FormItems.TableBox.CurrentRow);

This returns a numeric value between 0 (if corresponding first row, there have not worked a rule: 1 = index number of the line). In the case of an unsuccessful search will be returned as the result of -1.

I apologize for my English.

Active user
Rating: 6
Company: TLG Integration

Thank you very much, Escander for the explanation!
Some words I couldn't get: sohranyaetsyav, migut, but the most things I understand now. If I'm right,

ValueTable is a separate table in operating memory
TabularSection is a table connected to the Object and is stored in the infobase
TableBox is a table representation on the form which can be changed with user actions

So because of the TableBox is the only table of those 3 which is displayed on the form it can have the current row. While others are not accessible directly by a user and can not be clicked on a row and have it selected to have a current one.

Am I correct?

Active user
Rating: 2
Company:

ValuesTable - Data type(like array, numeric, boolean)
TableBox - Visual control wich can be placed on the form, in fact using for data(valuetables) input.
TabularSection - Visual control for data representation for sending to the printer(for example).
Sorry for my bad English.

Active user
Rating: 2
Company:

Oh no.. TabularSection it's part of Document or Catalog, wich can be represent on the Form with TableBox control.

Subscribe