Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Studying 1C:Enterprise platform > Changes in managed form applied partially

Forum

Search UsersRules
Changes in managed form applied partially
#1
Active user
Points:: 2
Joined:: Sep 16, 2011

I have added a group to my managed form and placed moved some fields inside of it to arrange horizontally. The form looks fine in Designer and when I click Test, but when I run it in 1C:Enterprise mode some fields keep staying on the same place and some are in the new group. What’s wrong?

Profile
#2
Active user
Points:: 32
Joined:: Sep 16, 2011

Maybe you have changed form settings for this user. In 1C:Enterprise mode open your form and choose All actions -> Change form -> All actions -> Set standard settings -> OK

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.