Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Studying 1C:Enterprise platform > Record with these key fields exists!

Forum

Search UsersRules
Record with these key fields exists!
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 27, 2011

Hi!
I'm registering item prices in the information register to have an ability to calculate latest ones. I made a document which mades records to periodical information register. But sometimes I receive the following error:

Profile
#2
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 26, 2012

Check, that there are not repeating set of demensions (including Period) at RegisterRecordsCollection of Document during posting.
This error appear when document try to write the same data (set of dimensions) to information register.

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Nov 1, 2011

Quote
This error appear when document try to write the same data (set of dimensions) to information register.
The other reason is that you are trying to post document with the same items as was already posted this day (and periodicity of information register is "Within a day")

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 27, 2011

I've got the point, there really was two rows for the same item in one document and some documents containing the same item prices and the same time...

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.