Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Studying 1C:Enterprise platform > How to attach an image?

Forum

Search UsersRules
How to attach an image?
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 25, 2012

Aho!

I need to attach an image to my catalog item. But have no idea what to start from.

Profile
#2
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 26, 2012

You can see how this task solved for Items catalog in 1C:Small Business

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 25, 2012

I'm a bit confused, there are too much of things to look at.

Profile
#4
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Feb 24, 2013

If I post here code in russian-1C, can you translate it to a english metods?

Profile
#5
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Please use English on this forum.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.