Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Studying 1C:Enterprise platform > not able to load XML files

Forum

Search UsersRules
not able to load XML files
#1
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 16, 2013

Sir,
I am not able to load XML file , an error comes " Error transforming XML data ". Please tell me the solution as soon as possible .
Thank you .

Profile
#2
Interested
Points:: 15
Joined:: Oct 27, 2011

Please provide steps to get this error.

Profile
#3
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 16, 2013

Steps :
1. After creating subsystems , catalogs , enumerations , the next step is to load XML Data version.
2. Then next step is to browse XML file such as 01-ContactTypes.xml , 02-FriendStatuses.xml and etc.
3. In this step first three files loaded successfully but the rest show as error i.e  " Error transforming XML data "

Please tell me the solution as soon as possible .
Thank you .

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 25, 2013

Does the advice from the topic help? Files from what version pack do you use?

Profile
#5
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 16, 2013

version is 8.3

I am doing exactly same steps from Hello 1C.pdf . I don't why this error is coming .

Profile
#6
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 25, 2013

Make sure catalog names and attribute names are equal to the XML file attribute names. I checked files till 04-EventStatuses, all of them are imported. I checked files from this pack.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.