Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Studying 1C:Enterprise platform > Shortcuts for opened forms in Designer Mode

Forum

Search UsersRules
Shortcuts for opened forms in Designer Mode
#1
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Hi,

I am interested in shortcut of forms opened in Desfiger mode.

For example, in desginer I opened document form of catalog. I want to maximize, or minimize, or close the form or restore windows position. Closing form is Ctrl+F4.

Or I opened editing form of an object, there existing pages like Main, Subsystems, Data, Owners etc.. for example transition between pages?

Or is there any documentation about shortcuts in designer mode? Cause while designing it's very difficult for me to use a mouse.

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello,

You can use following hotkeys:

  • Alt+- to open the window menu and then select a menu item that you need.
  • Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab to switch between windows.
  • Alt+Shift+R to restore the window position.
You can also search for standard windows hotkeys, they should also work for windows in Designer mode.

Profile
#3
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Timofey,

I need specially maximize and minimize hotkeys.

Switch between windows:
1. In OS Alt+Tab.
2. In Platform Ctrl + Tab.

Minimize and Maximize:
1. In OS Winkey + Up (Down).
2. In platform?????

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: May 8, 2013

Could you please explain your use case in more details? Are you looking for an analogue of Windows "Win + Down" hot key? Because it not minimizes the current window, it just resizes it down. If that's what you need, would you explain - what for? What task are you trying to accomplish by resizing the window down and then up?

Profile
#5
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

I found out shortcut key for right click function of active window in Designer mode. It is "Alt+Keyboard that is located in first left side of Backspace" (in my keyboard it will Alt+-). This keyboard opens list of functions that may be applied to active window in designer mode.

Profile
#6
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Murat,
This shortcut I listed for you in the first reply.
You can alse press Alt and after that left button to see this menu.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.