Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Studying 1C:Enterprise platform > XML Conversion

Forum

Search UsersRules
XML Conversion
#1
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Hi

I have an exchange plan between central db and mobile application.

While exchange process I convert data sending from central db to mobile.

Example XML text of message sended from central db to mobile appl. is such:

Code
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<v8msg:Message xmlns:v8msg="http://v8.1c.ru/messages">
   <v8msg:Header>
      <v8msg:ExchangePlan>MobilUygulama</v8msg:ExchangePlan>
      <v8msg:To>011</v8msg:To>
      <v8msg:From>001</v8msg:From>
      <v8msg:MessageNo>2</v8msg:MessageNo>
      <v8msg:ReceivedNo>0</v8msg:ReceivedNo>
   </v8msg:Header>
   <v8msg:Body xmlns:v8="http://v8.1c.ru/data" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <CatalogObject.MalzemeEkÖzellikleri>
         <Ref>c774a39e-2cdb-11e3-a931-e811321db116</Ref>
         <DeletionMark>false</DeletionMark>
         <Owner xmlns="" xsi:type="ChartOfCharacteristicTypesRef.MalzemeÖzellikleri">a7eeb6db-2ccf-11e3-a931-e811321db116</Owner>
         <Code>000000001</Code>
         <Description>Örnek</Description>
      </CatalogObject.MalzemeEkÖzellikleri>
   </v8msg:Body>
</v8msg:Message>


In mobile application ChartsOfCharacteristicTypes is not supported.
so I should replace text "ChartOfCharacteristicTypesRef" to "CatalogRef".

Any variant to do this?

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

See data conversion rules in 1C:Subsystems Library 2.0.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.