Automatically translate all strings in uploaded interface files

This application automates translation. It is intended for both corporate and individual use. Details for 1C:Translator

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 2
Company: Altair d.o.o.

Does exist dictionary for UNF 1.5 interfaces?
If not, how to automatically translate all strings in uploaded interface files and not to click on each ctrl + space?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Dmytro!

You can export interfaces from the latest version of SB 1.5 using the Designer mode.

After this, import it into 1C:Translator dictionary and split interface strings containing more than one sentence into separate sentences.

Note, that the Dictionary folder where you import should belong to the project and columns that will be used for import are defined by the language codes specified in the project settings.

Here are some screenshots that may help you to do this:

Download 1.png (36.18 KB)
Download 2.png (54.11 KB)
Download 3.png (8.85 KB)
Download 4.png (33.97 KB)
Download 5.png (69.19 KB)

Active user

I do not understand order of operations in Figure 5. Can you explain, please?

Timofey Bugaevsky

To split interface texts into separate sentences, which are imported from XML file as they are stored like that in the configuration, you need to use the Dictionary merging data processor. You can open it by clicking the button with the Translate by dictionary, dictionary merging tooltip or in Translation section click Tools and then Dictionary merging.

In both Dictionary to be translated and By dictionary fields there should be the dictionary where you imported interface texts.

The only check box that should be selected is Split 1C configuration interfaces into sentences.

Now click Refresh. And you will see the list of found dictionary entries, having more than one sentence in original text. They will be split into sentences, and if in translation there is the same number of sentences, check boxes on the left will be selected. In that case we guess that sentences in original text match one by one the sentences in the translation. If the number of sentences do not match, you attention is more likely required and check boxes are not selected.

You need to review the result, select rows that you prefer to add to the dictionary. You can also edit suggested translations by clicking Edit translation suggestion button on the command bar of the table.

When finished, click the Write selected translations button and you will have the result saved in the dictionary that you selected in the Dictionary to be translated field.

Active user

In this step:
"When finished, click the Write selected translations button and you will have the result saved in the dictionary that you selected in the Dictionary to be translated field."
must I select other (new) Dictionary with ONLY Russian sentences of interface?

Edited: Dmytro Kalchenko - Nov 18, 2016 01:58 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

To use the resulting dictionary for translation of interfaces, you need all dictionary entries that are used in texts as interfaces to be in that dictionary; and that dictionary should be used as a primary dictionary in the project of the 1C application interface translation type.

So as for me, you don't need to place them into another dictionary. Simply use this dictionary as a primary or if you already have a primary dictionary, merge them together using the same data processor, but selecting the Add new items to the dictionary from the source dictionary option.

Active user

I have imported interfaces SB 1.5, which contains Russian and English lexemes. For example: Расходная накладная -> Customer invoice.
I have an xml-file with interface texts UNF 1.6, which has only Russian language.
How can I use the dictionary SB 1.5, to translate user interface of the UNF 1.6?
I can not understand order, sorry.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Dmytro, on previous steps you have prepared the primary dictionary to start the translation.

Now you need to:

• Create a project with the 1C application interface translation type.
  • Set that dictionary as a primary dictionary in that project.
  • Export the entire configuration files (Flat list mode).
  • Import those files into original texts of project texts.
  • Translate texts.
  • Export translations of texts.
  • Load configuration from files.
  • Check syntax and test the application.
More details on the translation procedure you can find in the 1C:Translator user guide. Section Translating application source code. In case of interface translations there will be only one difference: in dictionary entries after indexing there will be only interface texts, and no sources will be translated.

Active user

I understand in a whole. I can not understand how to translate lexemes of UNF dictionary by available (and already translated) Small Business lexemes. Can I use dictionary of one project to translate dictionary of another project (merge)?

Download TR.png (132.17 KB)
Edited: Dmytro Kalchenko - Nov 18, 2016 04:28 PM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Yes, Dmytro, you are correct, you need to use the Translate full matches option of the Dictionary merging tool. You can also try using other options to fill as much translations as possible. Until you write them there will be no changes made in the target dictionary. It is better to select one option at a time. Except for Overwrite already translated dictionary entries, this option in general you better don't use.

The other possible option is simply selecting the Small business dictionary as a primary in your UNF translation project. Projects can share folders between each other.

Subscribe