How can I use Translation Tasks if I need to translate only Interface

This application automates translation. It is intended for both corporate and individual use. Details for 1C:Translator

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: MKM-Soft

Hello,

How can I use Translation Tasks and Working time monitoring if I need to translate only interface?

Regards,
Oleksandr

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Oleksandr!

You can use them in the same manner as you do for other translation projects.

To create a Translation task document, you should select several texts that have empty Responsible field and State equal to To translate. They also should be indexed (not grey). Then, click Tasks group and Translation task inside of it. You will see the calculated amount of work. The formula, used for calculation is described in the Project section.

The Working time monitoring report does not depend on the project type and collects activity of users in the application. If a user does one of useful things in the application during 15 minutes interval, this interval considered as worked by this user.

Hope, this information helps you, if something is not clear still, please let me know and I will try to explain in more details.

Download 1.png (59.13 KB)

Just came

Timofey, thanks for your answer.

I can't import interface texts into Text - I can import it only in Dictionary.

Also Translator does not make any records into "Work progress" accumulation register when I translate Dictionary entries.

How can I import interface texts from mxl-file into Texts?

Regards,
Oleksadnr

Timofey Bugaevsky

Oleksandr,

There are two different methods how you can translate interfaces of 1C:Enterprise applications.
1. You can import interface texts from Edit interface texts tool of Designer mode directly into the dictionary. In this case when you finish translation you can export it as MXL file and import back into the application using Edit interface texts.
2. The more advanced method is creating a project of 1C configuration interface translation type. In this project you can import configuration files, that you can export from Designer mode using the Dump configuration to files tool. Please note, that you should dump and restore configuration files using the same version of 1C:Enterprise platform.

If you have problems with those methods, I can explain in more details the method that you select.

Download 1.png (33.75 KB)
Download 2.png (31.23 KB)
Download 3.png (29.69 KB)

Just came

Timofey,

thanks for info.

I will try second method.

Regards,
Oleksandr

Timofey Bugaevsky

Regarding the Working time monitoring events, here is the list of actions that are considered as paid work with an application:

• Dictionary entry, Text and Text stored file forms write.
  • Documents form write.
  • Dictionary entry translation change review form write.
  • Comment to the dictionary entry and text form write.
  • Searching in the Check terminology form.
  • Several actions in the Dictionary merging form.
  • Several actions in the Dictionary validation form.
  • Confirmation and declining of dictionary change suggestions.
And seeing your needs, in the new version I will add records to Working time monitoring for several action in the Dictionary list form and in the Batch text attribute changing form.

Just came

Timofey,

thanks for info - I found Information Register and understood how to translate interface via Texts :)

Regards,
Oleksandr

Subscribe