Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Bugs and functionality requests to 1C:Enterprise platform > Object procedure called as function

Forum

Search UsersRules
Object procedure called as function
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 1, 2014

8.3.6.2100

I have a MAP object.

When i try to call MAP Clear() method i receive the following error Object procedure called as function (Clear).

Code
Map.Clear();

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Marius Gidu!

Are you sure that you have no equal sign or Return clause before the script that you provided?

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 1, 2014

I am sure.

Profile
#4
Guest
Points::
Joined::

I was just trying to reproduce this issue on 1C:Enterprise 8.3.6.2100 by adding the following code into the managed application module:

Code
Procedure BeforeStart(Cancel)
   Map = New Map;
   Map.Clear();
EndProcedure

The configuration dump attached to this message. Please, use it as a template to provide an example where I could reproduce the issue.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.