Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Bugs and functionality requests to 1C:Enterprise platform > Turkish Symbols

Forum

Search UsersRules
Turkish Symbols
#1
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Hi

I have a Catalog Item. In dynamic list of catalog I process search. If the name of Item is "Akik", and if I search as "AKİK", system can not find it.

Timofey the question is: Are your developers planning to add mechanism that will know "İ" symbol is upper case of symbol "i"?

I asked it, if you will not correct it, I should add a column in each catalog that will save the upper case of description. Or I should control manually each searching function of each relative tableboxes for each catalog.

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

That is a collation limitation problem and is currently investigated by our developers as it affects more than a single language and letter.

Profile
#3
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

So?

Profile
#4
Guest
Points::
Joined::

By the way, which collations do you use for database and infobase? And which platform?
I tried to search for AKİK and AKIK, both have found Akik in a dynamic list at version 8.3.3.720

Profile
#5
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

at version 8.3.3.715 tried in file db version Win 7. Collation is tr_TR.

at version 8.2.17.157 tried in Client/server mode. Server Ubuntu Server 12.04. SQL - PostgreSQL 9.2. Databes collation tr_TR. Infobase collation tr_TR.

and will try 8.3.3.720 version when publicate.

Profile
#6
Guest
Points::
Joined::

If you could try it on MS SQL? If it will work, then problem in PostgreSQL and I could explain it to developers.

Profile
#7
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Ok I will try it.

But now I should uninstall 8.3.3 and install 8.2.17 to customer server.

Profile
#8
Guest
Points::
Joined::

The latest version is 8.2.18.109 for now.

Profile
#9
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

ok thanks

Profile
#10
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Murat, if your problem still actual?

Profile
#11
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Timofey I've tested it.

Db - file version.
Client - Ubuntu 13.04 (desktop gnome 3.8 )
Collation - tukish.

For example added:
1. AKİK
2. Akik
3. akik

In ınput mode seached for "AKİK" - found only 1. record.
In ınput mode seached for "akik" - found only 2. and 3. records.

So, doesn't work for turkish symbols.

Profile
#12
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Thank you, Murat, I've sent this information to our developers.

Profile
#13
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

On 1C:Enterprise 8.3.4.365 Thin Client for 32-bit .deb cleints. We install in ubuntu desktop. In tablebox we can not write turkish symbols (ı,ü,ğ,ç,ş..).

Profile
#14
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Quote
On 1C:Enterprise 8.3.4.365 Thin Client for 32-bit .deb cleints. We install in ubuntu desktop. In tablebox we can not write turkish symbols (ı,ü,ğ,ç,ş..).

Why do I need stable working Thin Client in ubuntu desktop: because I have clients in ubuntu desktop, now using in managed application mode via WEB-Client. In web-client especially while printing spreadsheet documents out of application print settings there exist browser setting too. For this we found solution, for each client we set print option as PDF and browsers own options.

If in thin client in tablebox we could write turkish symbols we would use thin client for .deb and problems with printing will dissapear automatically.

Profile
#15
Interested
Points:: 15
Joined:: Oct 27, 2011

My vote for CI AI collations! We are suffering the same problem here almost two years now.

Profile
#16
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Accepted, thank you very much.

Profile
#17
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Murat.
Would you please share your keyboard settings. Which method did you use to set up Turkish input in Linux?

Profile
#18
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Sorry Timofey, I would like to help you, I couldn't find settings file. If I will find, I'll notice it.

Profile
#19
Guest
Points::
Joined::

That is important for future processing of this error. Thank you for your cooperation.

Profile
#20
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Hi Timofey,

We couldn't find exactly where is lang. settings file. But I can say we change it, in Ubuntu in there exist Keyboard Settings. In that we choose Tr Q.

Profile
#21
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Hi Timofey,

Today we found out so interesting thing about keyboard settings (In 1C:Enterprise thin client .deb 64-bit package).

For example:
When system keyboard settings is Tr Q we open thin client application and connect to db. Scenario will be that:
1. In any tablebox field we try to type turkish symbols like "ü,ş,ı,ğ,ç,ö ..." and we can not type anything. We press the keyboard but symbol is not typed.
2. Then we change keyboard settings to English. And type turkish symbols in keybord, for example "].," (üçö). Symbols typed as we typed "].,".
3. Then we change keyboard settings again to Tr Q. And we can type turkish symbols :).

Unfotunately this works only for that session. In next session it is not working...

Profile
#22
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Could you provide your full Ubuntu version and a screenshot of a tool where you set up Tr Q layout?

Profile
#23
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Timofey, we have solved it.

In default we set US keyboard. And after open application we change keyboard to Turkish and it works. Only thing that we must do is to change language when open application. We will use as this variant till new bugfixed version will published.

Thanks.

Profile
#24
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Thank you for the information. This bug will be closed as could not be reproduced, because our developers require additional information.

Profile
#25
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Timofey Hi,

We recorded actions in video to reproduce bug related with turkish symbols in  thin client in ubuntu desktop. Link we can message in private.

Profile
#26
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 25, 2013

Hello, Murat,

Thank you, your error description with the video example is passed to developers.

Profile
#27
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Murat!

Our developers are trying to reproduce the error that you displayed on the video, but they were unable. They are asking, is it possible to provide them a virtual machine dump where they can reproduce this issue?
If so, please write an email to int@1c.com and we will provide an FTP.

Profile
#28
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Timofey Hi,

Our clients are real computers. We will create a VM with similar properties and in 2 days will provide you VM dump that your developers can see.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.