Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Bugs and functionality requests to 1C:Enterprise platform > Report Object Error

Forum

Search UsersRules
Report Object Error
Interested

Hi,

System configuration is so,
Server: Ubuntu Server 12.10 (64-bit)
DBMS: PostgreSQL 9.2 (64-bit) - not 1C patch
Platform: 1C:Enterprise 8.3.4.365 (64-bit)
Web Server: Apache 2.0

Problems:

1. FormAttributeToValue("ReportObject") does not pass to object module, so exported valiables, exported functions, exported procedures are not available.

2. ReportObject is not serializable. For example pass from server to client is not possible.

3. When ReportObject saved in tempstorage and get from tempatorage, system returns "undefined". For example, we save reportobject in structure. In that structure saved datacompositionsettings too. When get from tempstorage for reportobject we take undefined, for datacompositionsettings we take wrong values of settings.

4. For this things try to see in debug mode, debug mode is not working on server side. Service is started with debug (debug mode = 1) key. When client is started we attach server side and client side (Pic - debug attach). But when debugging client side is seen, server side is passed. For that we can not see what is happening in server side.
Service info:
"1C:Enterprise 8.3 server info:
 Data dir: /home/usr1cv8/.1cv83/1C/1Cv83
Main port: 1540
  RegPort: 1541
Port range: 1560:1591
Debug mode: 1
Sec. level: 0"

Interested

Related errors with "not passing to object module report when object is taken" is seen when
server is
windows 7 (64-bit)
PostgreSQL 9.2 (1C patch).

in this case even is configuration is not changed everything is working.
But when changed form module of report, such errors are seen.

When service is restarted (in windows) sometimes everything is working. Sometimes only objectmodule is working. Sometimes nothing is not working.

In linux server restarting service is preparing only "object module error".

I do not know how can I solve it.

But that is fact that there is some errors related with ReportObject.

Hello, Murat!

You should not save live objects into the temp storage as they will serialize and stop being objects after that. You can only save there some static data. In your case I recommend you to get the report parameters, put them to the temp storage, get from it, generate a report and put the spreadsheet document back to the storage as the result.

Interested

:D OK I get it thanks.

Subscribe