Platform installation issues

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: ISPro Consulting

Hello,
I have a problem installing the 1c platform on my PC. I checked the prerequisites and they are all satisfied, how can I advance on my subject?
Note that I can setup training version without any problems
Windows 8.1 64bit

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Aboulhassane Hafid!

I'm sorry that you have a problem installing 1C:Enterprise platform.

Would you please explain in more details, what was the error? Normally, if you can install training version, there is no problem installing full version.

Just came

Hello,

Thank you for your response.
I receive the following error message during installation : Windows error more data is available
with widows 8.1 64bit x64

Regards,
Hafid

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Aboulhassane Hafid!

I have just checked that the installation works fine for me on Windows 7 64 bit. Maybe your downloaded file is broken? Could you please download it again. And did you extracted windows64full.rar archive?

If this will not help, please, provide a screenshot of the error message that you receive. Because I was unable to find the error message that you have typed by text.

Just came

Hello,
I was able to overcome my problem, but unfortunately I have another!
I can not install any Applied solution template (Translator, SmallBusiness, ..), When I run the install nothing happens, on the event log I have the exeption code 0xc0000409.
I installed the last version of 1C:Enterprise Platform, and I activated the licence.

Help please
Hafid

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Hafid!

It seems like your Windows have problems with system files. Here I have found Microsoft recommendations on how to fix the issue with exeption code 0xc0000409.

Hope, this helps.

Just came

Hello,

I followed the link step by step, and I found no abnormalities or violations regarding the filesystem.
I had the same problem on another PC in Windows 7 SP1 x64.
And I even migrated my PC from windows 8.1 Pro x64 to windows 10 x64 Pro, but the problem remains the same.

Regards,
Hafid

Timofey Bugaevsky

OK, let's try to do this together. We will create 1C:Small Business demo infobase.
First you need to download and install the applied solution template. In the 1C:Small Business downloads section select the latest version and download the applied solution template. Then you should extract files from the solution.zip archive and run setup.exe.
There will be not much options when you install it. But after it is finished, you will be able to create an infobase using this just installed template.
Start 1C:Enterprise platform and click Add... button in the infobase list. After you select Create infobase option and click Next > you will be able to select the applied solution template for the infobase.
When you complete this wizard, you will have a ready to use application.

Download 1.png (11.12 KB)
Download 2.png (6.7 KB)
Download 3.png (7.58 KB)
Download 4.png (20.28 KB)
Download 5.png (26.75 KB)

Just came

Hello,

The problem occurs at the start of the installation (setup.exe), it abruptly stops without message. At the event log I find the application error 1000 and the exception code 0xc0000409. This concerns the installation of all Applied solution template.
So I do not have the chance to go further in your approach.

Nom de l’application défaillante setup.exe_1C:Enterprise 8.3, version : 8.3.9.1796, horodatage : 0x57e2c6a6
Nom du module défaillant : setup.exe, version : 8.3.9.1796, horodatage : 0x57e2c6a6
Code d’exception : 0xc0000409
Décalage d’erreur : 0x0013594a
ID du processus défaillant : 0x2dec
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d2a79dab394236
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Users\TONPC\Downloads\solution small\setup.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Users\TONPC\Downloads\solution small\setup.exe
ID de rapport : 241c33a8-1e9b-417a-8f4c-c5764fa3f168
Nom complet du package défaillant :
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant :

Regards,
Hafid

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Hafid!

I'm sorry for this problem. I was able to reproduce this issue running the applied solution installation on French language.
Please, try to do following:
1. Open the Run dialog (Shortcut: Windows+R)
2. Run the Windows Command Processor (cmd.exe).
3. Drag and drop in this window the applied solution installer executable (setup.exe)
4. Type " /Len" after the file name (without quotes).
5. Hit Enter to start installation in English.

There will be no difference in the installed applied solution template, only the language of the installer.

I will submit this issue to our developer team to fix this in future versions.

Download 1.png (10.1 KB)
Download 2.png (9.15 KB)
Download 3.png (8.99 KB)

Just came

Hello,

Problem solved, thank you very much

Regards,
Hafid

Just came

Hello,

Excuse me to reopen this subject, I encounter another point of blocking concerning the addition of Applied solution template infobases.
The creation of the infobase demo versions does not present any problem.

Regards,
Hafid

Timofey Bugaevsky

Good morning, Hafid!

Please, check, that there is enough space and your user has access rights for writing the path that you selected for the file infobase (C:\apps\subsusystem).

Subscribe