Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Bugs and functionality requests to 1C:Enterprise platform > Impossible to start if the client have es locale

Forum

Search UsersRules
Impossible to start if the client have es locale
Interested

I am getting this error if the client computer have es_* encoding as a default. If i change to English it starts working.

Platform: 1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.12.1440)

Errors:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17/05/2018 14:25:09
Unspecified error working with virtual resource system cache repository:

, reason:
Value being set does not fit in the table field 'CACHE2.LANGUAGE'

Interested

Update. It only happens if you connect via Thin client and http. (apache 2.4) If you use tcp connection, there is no error.
The problem persist in 8.3.11.latest also.

Interested

Dear Alexey,

Support of the Spanish (ES) language in 1C:Enterprise platform is planned for version 8.3.13. The release of this version is expected soon.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

Vladimir, I am no talking about Spanish support. I am talking about impossibility to run 1c Ent applications if the default computer locale is Spanish. It just won't start.

Interested

Dear Alexey,

Could you please let us know what language and locale are specified in 1C:Enterprise platform you use for the solution and in the solution's configuration?

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

1C:Enterprise platform - English (it set as default, but as far as there is no Spanish support it shows in english)
Configuration - Spanish, English
Thin client (default setting). Normally it will open with Eng platform interface and Spanish configuration.
PostgreSQL es_EC collation

Interested

Dear Alexey,

We investigated the information you provided us with.

Anyway, the root cause of the issue is that 1C:Enterprise platform 8.3.12 does not support the Spanish language.

Let's wait for the release of version 8.3.13.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

Vladimir,

we are not talking about Spanish support here. We are talking that there is no way you could use 1C Ent applications on like 20% of world computers because it have a bug since version 8.3.10. Previous versions work fine. Imagine that we still suggest to our clients use 8.3.6 version, because of numerous bugs of the latest versions. It is just unpredictable what to expect.

Interested

Dear Alexey,

We tried to reproduce the issue with the environment you mentioned:

Windows 10 x64 with the Spanish (Ecuador) default encoding
1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.12.1440) Server x64
Postrgres 9.6.8 x64 es_EC collation

https://mega.nz/#!zC4HlZbK!E0Kiey3xwQjcDO5MGGW8AA4Kaa7jY6l_ChkUOAkChjk

The sample infobase we used:

https://mega.nz/#!CfQnkDBB!NUhMPdYlOTnxg_K9x93YIWAGyuPYN-0bp1KU1M3-GFg

Issue status: Not reproduced

If did not take some environment details into account, please let us know about them.

In either instance, please send us a sample infobase (*.dt file) where you can reproduce the issue.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

We have used x86 version of the system. My client has x32 license. So postgreSQL and Apache 2.4 and everything else is x32.

Please not that it is only reproduced if you connect via Thin client and via http. If you connect via tcp everything work fine.

Linux *********** 3.10.0-862.2.3.el7.centos.plus.i686 #1 SMP Wed May 9 18:52:21 UTC 2018 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

httpd -v
Server version: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS)
Server built:   Apr 20 2018 18:13:59

psql --version
psql (PostgreSQL) 9.6.7

Also, if you want I can ask my client to make a test access for you, so you could connect to the server just configuring client environment. Please, confirm.

Interested

Dear Alexey,

We can take a look at your client's environment. Though, it can only give us a confirmation you have an issue that can be reproduced in this environment with this particular configuration, which you probably will not share with us.

What we actually need is a simple sample configuration that you can share with us. We know your environment, we can simulate it. So, with a sample configuration in this environment we will be able reproduce the issue and then pass it to our dev team to fix it.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Just came

I have the same issue on fresh installed ubuntu 18.04 + EDT 1.8.4 + 8.3.12.1469 on empty cf.

Platform: 1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.12.1469)

Errors:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/15/2018 11:48:18 AM
Unspecified error working with virtual resource system cache repository:

, reason:
Value being set does not fit in the table field 'CACHE2.LANGUAGE'

Interested

Vladimir, you can use empty configuration. It does not depend on configuration. Any configuration fails with the same exact error.

Interested

Dear Alexey,

This is the environment in which we tried to reproduce the issue anew:

Client:

Windows 10 x64 with the Spanish (Ecuador) default encoding
1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.12.1469) x32
Thin client

Server:

CentOS 7
Postgresql 9.6 es_EC collation
1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.12.1469) Server x32 + HASP

The sample infobase we used:

https://mega.nz/#!CfQnkDBB!NUhMPdYlOTnxg_K9x93YIWAGyuPYN-0bp1KU1M3-GFg

Issue status: Not reproduced

Maybe we miss some specific details of the environment? Anyway, so far we could not reproduce the issue.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

Vladimir, it is important that you connect via http (but still using thin client). If you use tcp connection everything works fine.
You should use default apache distr (2.4) to reproduce the issue.
p.s. no SSL, TLS encryption was used

Interested

Dear Alexey,

We could reproduce the issue with a simple infobase published to Apache 2.4.6 on a Linux-running server and a connection to the infobase from a Windows-running machine by using 1C:Enterpise's thin client via http protocol.

We informed our dev team about the issue. They are investigating it.

Thank you for notifying us about the issue. And for your patience :)

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

Vladimir, thank you for your help.

Please inform dev. team that this issue is super important to us and I think to many international clients, because it prohibits use of latest version of platform for us. The issue is reproduced from 8.3.10 up to 8.3.12

Interested

Dear Alexey,

After your report, our dev team found out the root cause of the issue. They already fixed the issue in test versions of 1C:Enterprise platform 8.3.13 and we expect to get it fixed in 8.3.12 as well.

The root cause is that sometimes the Apache web server returns the following string in response headers:
Content-Language: en-us-posix

1C:Enterprise platform tries to place this string as the locale name to the database cache, but the string does not fit to the container for the locale name. As a result, the application raises an error and then fails.

So far, you can use the following workaround for the issue:

Explicitly specify the value of the Content-Language property in the Apache configuration for the published infobase. To set the property value, you can use any language tag defined in the HTTP standard. For instance, "en", "es", "ru", "en-US", "es-EC".

Code
# 1c publication
Alias "/testapp" "/var/www/html/testapp/"
<Directory "/var/www/html/testapp/">
    AllowOverride All
    Header set Content-Language "es-EC"          # Add such a string and restart Apache
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    SetHandler 1c-application
    ManagedApplicationDescriptor "/var/www/html/testapp/default.vrd"
</Directory>

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

Thank you for a workaround. I'll be testing it very soon and i'll post here my results.

Interested

Confirmed that this workaround works fine.

Subscribe