Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise. Mobile platform > Printing problem using ZPL

Forum

Search UsersRules
Printing problem using ZPL
#1
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Mar 23, 2016

Hello ! I am trying to print labels from mobile via bluetooth on a zebra printer. I send to the printer a spreadsheet with zpl commands, but no printing, just blank space. If I write text instead of zpl commands,it will print . What is the problem ? Is there any way to send zpl commands in 1c ? Is spreadsheet the only object that I can print ? Thank you !

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Sebastian Dan!

Which version of 1C:Enterprise mobile platform do you use?

And yes, you can use only spreadsheet document as for now, not directly sending ZPL commands.

Profile
#3
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Mar 23, 2016

I am using 1C : Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.8.46). So there is not any chance to generate and print a barcode from mobile platform ?

Profile
#4
Guest
Points::
Joined::

You maybe can send a request to the server where you can generate an image with barcode and insert it into the spreadsheet document after that.

But I will double check that for you.

Profile
#5
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Mar 23, 2016

Ok.Thank you very much !

Profile
#6
Guest
Points::
Joined::

I'm sorry. As for now there is no way to generate a barcode inside the mobile platform, so you need some external way, for example the one I suggested you above.

Profile
#7
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Mar 23, 2016

I understand. I will do like you said . Thank you !

Profile
#8
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 18, 2012

Also you can connect your zebra printer to print server with ftp support (for example D-Link DP-301U), generate text file and upload it.

Code
BarcodeText = New TextDocument;
BarcodeText.AddLine("I8,C,001");
BarcodeText.AddLine("OD");
BarcodeText.AddLine("N");
BarcodeText.AddLine("D8");
BarcodeText.AddLine("S4");
BarcodeText.AddLine("B30,10,0,1,3,3,80,N,""DL2210""");
BarcodeText.AddLine("A30,100,0,4,2,2,N,""DL2210""");
BarcodeText.AddLine("B30,160,0,1,3,3,80,N,""1234567890""");
BarcodeText.AddLine("A30,250,0,4,1,1,N,""SERIAL: 1234567890""");
BarcodeText.AddLine("A30,300,0,4,1,1,N,""Monitor Dell 2210""");
BarcodeText.AddLine("P1");
­
FileName = TempFilesDir() + "epl.txt";
BarcodeText.Write(FileName, TextEncoding.ANSI);
­
FTP = New FTPConnection("192.168.0.99");                               
FTP.SetCurrentDirectory("PORT1");
FTP.Put(FileName, "epl.txt");
­

Profile
#9
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Mar 23, 2016

I needed to do the print via bluetooth. I solved the problem. Thank you !

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.