Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise. Mobile platform > Platform resolution problem

Forum

Search UsersRules
Platform resolution problem
#1
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 12, 2016

Hello! Is there chance to change mobile platform's resolution?
8.3.7 version had a low resolution, 8.3.8 had a high resolution( which was perfect ) and 8.3.9 comes with a low resolution where all the items are very big and consume all the space on the phone screen.

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Sebastian Dan!

Could you please provide screenshots, smartphone models, and OS versions, so I could try to reproduce this issue?

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 4, 2015

Hello,
The screenshots were made on the same configuration, with different versions of 1C. I installed the application on Honeywell D75E with 4.4.4 android version. System font size is set to normal in both screenshots.
The application looks better in 8.3.8. Check the screenshots :

First screenshot is on  :  1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.9.74).
Second screenshot is on :  1c:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.8.58).

Profile
#4
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Thank you for the information. I was able to reproduce this issue and have sent it to the developer team. When there will be some new information, I will let you know.

Profile
#5
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 4, 2015

Thank you !

Profile
#6
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Good news, Sebastian!

This issue will be fixed in 1C:Enterprise mobile platform 8.3.9.79.

Profile
#7
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 4, 2015

I am glad to hear this! Thank you!

Profile
#8
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 12, 2016

Hello Timofey,

Unfortunately, the problem was not solved.
I tried 8.3.9.79 and 8.3.9.83. None of these versions has the problem solved.
Please take a look at these screenshots and compare them with those from top. You can see that in these new versions that the screen resolution is still small.

8.3.9.79

8.3.9.83

Profile
#9
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Sebi Dan.

Please try to start the application and see how the forms look inside.

Profile
#10
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 12, 2016

Hello Timofey,

I just tried and the problem persists.

Profile
#11
Guest
Points::
Joined::

I apologize, Sebi Dan.

I have resubmitted this issue to the developer team as I checked and it still exists.

Profile
#12
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Good morning, Sebi Dan!

I'm sorry that I gave you an incorrect answer previously.

The right answer is: there was a problem with smaller scale on some devices and platform versions and it was fixed in last versions. So the scale that used now is correct, because it is comfort to tap with the finger.

As for me, the small scale that was previously is not that usable as the current.

Profile
#13
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 12, 2016

Hello Timofey,

I understand,
Unfortunately, the version with small scale was what I needed because it gave a better view on the devices I use (display resolution 480x800). Is there any chance that a future version will have small scale for this display resolution?

Thank you

Profile
#14
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Sebi Dan!

On your screenshots I don't see a problem: size of elements are good enough to tap with the finger.
I suggest you to use smaller images and thus make rows in your beautiful menu with icons smaller.

Hope, this helps.

Profile
#15
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 4, 2015

Hello, Timofey!

I already started doing what you said.
I said that the version with smaller scale fitted better on my devices because they have small screen size and I have to display lots of fields.
In that version, even the top yellow bar was smaller and that gain me some extra space.

Thank you!

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.