How embedded web server is supposed to work?

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

I've it very helpful to have an internal webserver to publish mobile application, but my experience was not that great: every time I try to update the publication via "update publication" command it fail with an error that the file is already in use. If I mark a checkbox to update publication automatically on Infobase update, it does not update at all. So the only solution that works for me is to delete publication every time I want to update, delete 1cema.xml file manually and publish it again. Well it is very annoying if you are trying to debug something and publish a lot of small changes.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Alexey!

When I did that I had no problem. Do you use it on Linux? Maybe the user does not have rights to overwrite the file? Or maybe you need to stop web server to release it.

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

This time I was using it on windows 7. It seems like that web server is not releasing it. But as the web server is run from the IDT it seems logic that when IDT updates publication it should stop web server, update it and run again?

Edited: Alexey Gerasimov - Aug 16, 2016 03:07 PM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Alexey.

Thank you, I have sent this issue to the developer team.

Subscribe