Bugs in the latest mobile platform version 8.3.10.51

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 2
Company:

Hello. Here are some problems which I have found while was testing the latest version of mobile platform:
1) The icons are not shown in the dynamic list.I have a document journal each type of document of which is specified with the icon. These icons are no longer shown in this version.
2) Too small representation of values of ValueList.I have a text box on my form. When this text box is clicked the system opens a window with the value list. In this version you can hardly see these values. They are too small. In the previous version the font of representation of these values was replicated fr om the text box wh ere it was opened.

Edited: Samir Muqimov - May 13, 2017 06:36 AM

Active user
Rating: 7
Company: 1C Company

Samir,

thanks for your report, we'll investigate the issues. Please provide the following details:

1. The full version of the mobile platform where you found the issues (including the build number).
2. The mobile platform version that you used before (the one that did not have these issues).
3. Your device model and operating system version.
4. A sample configuration that has these issues.

Active user
Rating: 2
Company:

1) 8.3.10.51
2)8.3.9.74
3)Samsung galaxy s4 android version 5.0.1. and on a virtual machine android version 4.3
4)Sending you a configuration file (raw version but it has all the functionality for you to check, by the way it's in russian)

Download MM_.cf (0.69 MB)

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Yulya, also I noticed that in Exchange plan this node icon (dot) is not visible. So it is quite confusing to configure.

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Active user

Samir, thanks for the details, I sent them to the developers.

Alexey, can you provide more info, please? Platform version, device model and operating system?

Interested

8.3.10.51, Samsung A3, Android 5.0.2
It is also reproduced en another Samsung cellphones

Active user

Alexey, thanks for the information. I'm sending the issue to the platform development team.

Active user

Alexey, can you please provide a sample configuration where dots disappear from "this node" icons? So far we cannot reproduce this.

Interested

1. I have just created new configuration fr om scratch.
2. Added Exchange plan.
3. Loaded apk file with 1C:Enterprise to android Samsung A3 (I don't know maybe Spanish language could affect)
4. Generated XML file of configuration and loaded it as a sample app.
If I open Exchange plan there is nothing in that window. But if you press wh ere the 1 line should be, you can open This node and it does not have any visual presentation.

Active user

Thanks, Alexey. We're investigating this.

Active user

Alexey, can you please provide a screenshot?

We were able to partially reproduce this glitch: the entire icon disappeared. But, as far as I understand, this is not your case because only the dot disappears on your device.

Active user

Still can't reproduce it, can you please give us a configuration with this issue?

Is the issue still present on mobile platform version 8.3.10.57? I might be fixed but we cannot tell for sure because we can't reproduce exactly that glitch with a missing dot.

Interested

Yulia, it could be the entire icon. I do not remember. I will check it later

Subscribe