Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise. Mobile platform > DATABASE FILE CORRUPTED

Forum

Search UsersRules
DATABASE FILE CORRUPTED
Active user

Hello,

I'm developing a mobile application and the database will contain a high volume of data (1 million entries). After inserting or deleting in/from  database, the application shows this error and it won't work anymore.

What is the cause ?
How can I solve it ?

Version used: 8.3.8.58

Thank you!

Active user

Sebastian,

I’m sorry there’s been a delay in our response. Can you please upload the screenshot with a better resolution? This one looks like a preview of a bigger one and the message is not readable.

Active user

Hello,

The message in the screenshot is :

1C:Enterprise

Database file corrupted
'/data/data/com.e1c.mobile/files/1C/1cem\813246/5-a87d-54e1-eb51-e3bcb7e456b8/1Cv8.1CD'

Active user

Sebastian,

please try upgrading to version 8.3.9 or later (with a configuration update). Since 8.3.9, the mobile platform includes the "verification  and repair" feature, which will started automatically before the backup creation. This might solve the problem.

If the problem persists, please send the backup to int@1c.com, we'll investigate the issue (add "for Yulia Ivanova" to the subject to help us find your message quickly).

Subscribe