Direct printing to ESC/POS printer

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Hello.

I can not find how to print to directly connected to Mobile device ESC/POS printer over bluetooth. Should be an easy task, as it is just sending data to open bluetooth printer port, but I have not found any manuals or guides so far. I do not need any help on POS commands, just how to attach printer (already paired) to 1c mobile app and send data to it.
Please help me with code sample and external components (drivers) if needed.

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hello!

I can assume that you should look here: http://v8.1c.ru/libraries/celmob/celmob_cheki.htm

Interested

Vadim Petruchik,
I have been there. Actually the link for driver does not points to anything, as an international user I do not have access for all the downloads links from that site.

Also I have checked SL and still can not find something related to my question.

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear Alexey,

Currently, 1C:Enterprise mobile platform supports the PCL3 и ZPL printers only and does not support the ESC and POS printers.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Interested

Vladimir Gurov,
could you please provide an example how to use ZPL printer with mobile platform? And all the necessary components (addins etc) if needed.

Interested
Company:

Dear Alexey,

In 1C:Enterprise mobile platform, working with printers from your code does not differ from that in 1C:Enterprise platform. What does differ it is the way you configure printers in your mobile application (on the contrary, on desktop computers, you use printer drivers for this purpose):

- In the printer selection screen, click "+" and then specify the printer settings.

Spreadsheet Document commands:
- Print
- Print Immediately
- Preview
- Page Settings

SpreadsheetDocument method:
- Print()

A code example is as follows:

Code
If SDoc.PrintParametersKey = "" Then

SDoc.PrintParametersKey  =   "keyPrint";

If SDoc.Header.CenterText = "" Then

SDoc.Header.CenterText = "[&PageNumber]";

SDoc.Header.Enabled = True;

SDoc.PageSize = "A3";

EndIf;

EndIf;

SDoc.Print();

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Interested

Vladimir Gurov wrote:
- In the printer selection screen, click "+" and then specify the printer settings.
Where could I find printer selection screen? I manged to save to PDF or open PDF to print the document outside of 1c app.

Is there any way to print directly to the port? Many printers support addtional commands like paper cut or drawer open which are definitely unavailable through SpreadsheetDocument

Interested
Company:

Dear Alexey,

<<Where could I find printer selection screen?>>
The printer selection form is displayed automatically when you are about to select the printer for printing a spreadsheet document in your mobile application.

<<Is there any way to print directly to the port? Many printers support addtional commands like paper cut or drawer open which are definitely unavailable through SpreadsheetDocument>>
Indeed, not all commands the printer can perform are supported when printing a spreadsheet document.

The direct printing to the port is not supported out-of-the-box in 1C:Enterprise mobile platform applications.

Though, you can implement direct printing for a particular printer model via an external component, which would require significant development efforts.

For examples of such components, you can refer to the page on the Periferals library (Vadim Petruchik already recommended it to you):

http://v8.1c.ru/libraries/celmob/celmob_cheki.htm

If you need assistance in downloading the samples from the page, please do not hesitate to ask for it.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Interested

Vladimir Gurov wrote:
For examples of such components, you can refer to the page on the Periferals library (Vadim Petruchik already recommended it to you):

http://v8.1c.ru/libraries/celmob/celmob_cheki.htm

If you need assistance in downloading the samples from the page, please do not hesitate to ask for it.

We do not have access to download it.

Interested
Company:

Dear Alexey,

I sent you the 1C:Certified equipment library (Periferals) distribution package via email.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

This is really good to see. If you have some issue with installation or set up then need to know how to set up an Epson printer easily. Hope this will be fruitful to you.

Subscribe