Push notification on mobile devices

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 2
Company: 1c Vietnam

Hi every one,

I'm now in developing an small solution in mobile which is exchanged with existed solution on server. This application need a feature, in this, the user using mobile app can receiver the notification fr om server, for example: new promotion program, new product in company,...

Can you give me how to do it? For example: Wh ere I can put my scrip to receiver notification? What action that I must do in server? On Firebase?  If you have an small example it is very great for me.

Thank you in advance!

Duc Tien NGUYEN

Active user
Rating: 4
Company: GSPD

Dear Tien,

Now I use Firebase Cloud Messaging to push notification to mobile device. Google did not support to send notification in anyway more.

Active user
Rating: 2
Company: 1c Vietnam

Ninh Giang Thi wrote:
Dear Tien,

Now I use Firebase Cloud Messaging to push notification to mobile device. Google did not support to send notification in anyway more.

Dear Thi,

I tried with firebase it worked, but If want to send notification to specify user who related with this notification. For example: Push notification to Mr.A that his orders are changed status. Can you tel me how I can do it, please. Thank you in advance.

Duc Tien NGUYEN

Subscribe