Value table horizontal scroll

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: Smart ID Dynamics

Advice needed.
Hi, I populate a value table on a new form.
1. The problem is that my new table has many headers and I need to scroll horizontal so everything will be fit; on properties of this table, the scrolls are disabled (vertical/horizontal); maybe there is a way to write some code for that.
2. I need my headers to be fixed on words. (to expand to the largest word).

I am looking for your feedback.

Thanks,
Mihai.

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Hello Mihai,

you can do this: add a grouping (Group1) to the form, add the table columns to this group, and set the "Group" property to Vertical (see screenshot 1). In this case, all columns will be displayed vertically and it will be convenient to fill them in (screenshot 2).

In your case, you can move some of the attributes to one group, some to another, it depends on what interface you want to design.

On the second question: you can use the "Width" property, for example, to make the field width as needed (screenshot 3), but this is difficult to recommend.

The fact is that 1C itself selects the size of the fields depending on the screen size of the mobile device. If you set the size of the element in absolute value and it is displayed correctly on one device, then it may not look very good on another mobile device.

Aleksandr

Download 1.png (28.42 KB)
Download 2.png (34.89 KB)
Download 3.png (48.55 KB)

Just came
Rating: 0
Company: Smart ID Dynamics

Hello Aleksandr,

Thanks for your reply. That`s exactly how I did.

Have a good day,
Mihai.

Subscribe