Displaying Line Number Of Object Module Or Form Module

For students who study 1C Junior course.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: ABK Teknik İmalat ve Mühendislik Çözümleri

Hello, I didn't found what setting of displaying line number of codes of the Object Module or Form module in the 1C Enterprise platform.
Is there any settings/options for that like Visual Studio or Eclipse ide.  

I attached a picture about that.

Can you help me about this topic, please?

Edited: Hüseyin Karademir - Oct 27, 2020 11:12 AM

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 6
Company: 1C Company

1C:Enterprise Editor does not show all line numbers in a module. You can learn the current line number from the status line (right bottom corner of the editor). Why do you need to see all line number at the same time? What for?

Just came

Hello, thanks for response,

However also,

Since it is a feature that exists in many modern editors, I think it is one of the motivations for me when writing code.
It would also be nice to have the artificial intelligence-based automatic code completion feature, which is also available in many modern editors. E.g; If we automatically complete the EndProcedure, EndIf, EndFunction parts when I press the Tab or Enter key while typing For, For Each, Procedure and if the cursor is inside the Procedure or Function statement, we can write code directly. It would be nice if we could see more clearly all the places in the code block where the name of the same variable, function or procedure is used when we click on a variable, function or procedure. Like this picture at below.

Active user

All this features are supported by 1C:Enterprise Designer but turned off by default. This is what you need to do:

1. Turn on the Autoreplacement option from this menu: Tools \ Options \ Modules \ Edit \ Autoreplacement \ Enable.

2. Start typing a beginning of a keyword, then click Enter of Space. The designer will show you all text templates that start with this letters.

3. If there are more than one template fitting what you've typed, you will have to select what you need from the list.

4. If the template contains placeholders, you will be shown a dialog (see pic 3). Fill out the placeholders and click OK. The template will be added to your source code (see pic 4).

If there is a single no-placeholders template matching what you've typed, it will be added to the text right after you clicked Space.

You can edit existing templates and add your own templates from this interface (see pic 5).

Just came

Ok, thanks for details response.

It is gratifying to be aware of the existence of these features.

And also I asked that It would be nice if we could see more clearly all the places in the code block where the name of the same variable, function or procedure is used when we click on a variable, function or procedure. Like this picture at below.

I would be very happy if this highlighting feature is also available.

Just came
Company: 1C Innovation VietNam

Günaydın,
I found a solution for highlighting via dark mode. For more information you can check here:
Dark mode guide

The setting and result is attached below.

Just came

Hello Thien,

Thank you so much. I found its.

Tools > Options and then select Current identifier and click "..." color button at the right and set value of RGB codes 226, 230, 214 respectively. like at the below picture.

Active user

Cool feature, Huseyin. Didn't know it myself. Thank you for the great question!

Subscribe