Server connection problem

Discussing the best practices of 1C:Enterprise implementation, sharing the business-level of 1C:Enterprise implementation experience.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

I have a problem of connecting to the server from some computers.
The problem is when the client connects to the server it shows the error

"server_addr=WIN8-1C descr='Windows Sockts' library method aborted.Error code 11001. No such host found.
I could understand that the host name is unavailable at the client machine, but this name is used for connection with the SQL Server and it could be resolved without any problem on the server. Why the client is trying to resolve this name? Isn't it enough that the server knows the destination of the database (on the same server where the 1c-server is) or 1c-server passes this info to the client?
p.s. The host with 1c is accessible, have a dns assigned and does not have any problem with routing.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Whether you use thin or thick client?
If other computers do not produce this error during connection?
What is the network configuration and 1C:Enterprise Platform version?

Interested

Thin client.
The clients which run directly from the server (RDC) does not have this error. One of the computers from the network could resolve (I imagine) NetBios name of the server and does not have the problem also.
Other computers that have a connection to the server actually could connect to 1c-eterprise server but then show this error.
Network configuration is very simple. Everything in the same private network. Platform 8.2.15.

Timofey Bugaevsky

The most interesting is servers configuration, please replace ??? with server names:
1C:Enterprise server: ???
Terminal server: ???
Web server: ???
SQL server: WIN8-1C

And please provide connection settings for clients which can connect and ones which can not.

By the way, if all computers are in the same private network why they can not resolve server names?

Interested

1C:Enterprise server: WIN8-1C
Terminal server: WIN8-1C
Web server: n/a - configuration does not use web server
SQL server: WIN8-1C
They all using the same server.

The connection setting are the same. I could use ip and the name of Infobase or dns name and Infobase name.
In the configuration settings of the Infobase the server address is WIN8-1C\Express

Timofey Bugaevsky

Turn off all firewalls for local addresses and place server name into C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file at client computers.

Interested

I have solved the problem reconfiguring firewall and defining the default suffix for network.
But do it really necessary for everyone to know the name of the server?

Now I have other surprise from 1c server:
License not found on the 1C:Enterprise server. Software protection key or acquired program license not found!
because
Program licensing error
Error linking program license to the computer: file://C:/Users/USR1CV82/AppData/Local/1C/1Cv82/conf/20120312114243.lic, Program licensing error
Program license file does not support running 1C:Enterprise server: file://C:/Users/USR1CV82/AppData/Local/1C/1Cv82/conf/20120312115113.lic
local key not available: Status=-100, EN8SA Local, not set

Look like it can't bind the license to the computer. It happened after the server was restarted this night after installing windows updates. The configuration of the computer have not changed but I suppose that Citrix Server could have assigned other 4 VCPU for the server than the last time. I really do not want to obtain a license each time the server reboots.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Alexey, there are parameters of your system which are sensitive for the license. You can get more information on which are changed for your system by contacting 1C licensing center.

Interested

I have obtained a renewed licence via internet last time and it worked fine... until this morning. The server was rebooted and 1c thinks that the server is not the same. It shows:
License not found on the 1C:Enterprise server. Software protection key or acquired program license not found!
because:
Program licensing error
Error linking program license to the computer: file://C:/Users/USR1CV82/AppData/Local/1C/1Cv82/conf/20120312114243.lic, Program licensing error
Wrong program licensing file format, Program licensing error
Program license file does not support running 1C:Enterprise server: file://C:/Users/USR1CV82/AppData/Local/1C/1Cv82/conf/20120406134325.lic
local key not available: Status=-100, EN8SA Local, not set

It looks like that the file have wrong format. But how is this possible? Do I need to obtain once again the license? Do I need to backup them?
I copied the saved license from backup but it did not helped. What should I do?

Timofey Bugaevsky

What was the reason of server restart?
What was changed in hardware and software?

Interested

The reason for restart was bad weather and possible outage so it was shut down for security reason.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

p.s. please note that it is a virtual XenServer VM

Timofey Bugaevsky

It seems like some of your licensing parameters have been changed again. You need to find out which ones by contacting the licensing center.
Try using another virtual machine software.

Interested

How to contact a licensing center?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Please write your request to int@1c.com and remember to specify your license registration number.

Subscribe