Poll: Built-in games, good or bad?

Discussing the best practices of 1C:Enterprise implementation, sharing the business-level of 1C:Enterprise implementation experience.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hello, colleagues!

I'm thinking on advantages and disadvantages of building games into business applications. On the one side it takes a time from work and on the other it allows to make an application user-friendly.

For example if I want to teach people how to work with the computer, I start from games. Plus I can see the time of playing and disable a game until the next day.

What do you think?

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 7
Company: individual

In my opinion, gameplay of games on other platforms (for example, Flash) is better)

Active user
Rating: 2
Company: Care Small Animal Hospital

The gameplay depends on the idea, not the platform. If you remember the most well known games are Solitaire and Tetris which does not have much of graphics.

Active user
Rating: 2
Company: Bristol IT Solutions, LLC

No. I doubt that it would be an interesting game. Also I doubt that people who should work with the system will like an idea that they work with a game...

Active user
Rating: 5
Company:

I'm not sure that it could help: if people are playing in the place where they work, they start loosing concentration on work thinking it is not important and you can restart a game when they make a mistake.

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hello, Im really sorry for bumping such an old thread, but im thinking about creating game towards my business, Im open for any further advise. thanks in advance!

Skąd też wzięła się obecność siódemek w nazwach gier kosmicznych? Biorąc wszystko pod uwagę, jak najprawdopodobniej dobrze zdajesz sobie sprawę, siedem to liczba, której wizerunek jest odpowiedzialny za błogość. Co więcej z nami, ale zasadniczo w wielu społeczeństwach na całej planecie. W związku z tym początkowe gry hazardowe za darmo 77777 https://www.slotozilla.com/pl/gry-hazardowe-za-darmo-77777 otwierających zaczęło zawierać siódemki na bębnach jako najbardziej godne uwagi obrazy punktacji, bliskie wartościom produktów naturalnych lub kart. Również z tych obrazów pochodzi codzienne zadanie, na przykład 777 automatów do gier lub 77777 automatów do gier. Jak można się domyślić, pierwszy termin nawiązuje do gier kosmicznych z trzema bębnami, a drugi z pięcioma bębnami.

Edited: Neel Yang - Feb 11, 2022 10:51 AM

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Hey Neel,

if you want to implement a built-in game on the 1C platform, I can advise you to think about creating something simple, such as tic-tac-toe.

After all, 1C is designed to automate business and it will be difficult to implement action here :-)

Just came
Rating: 0
Company: Kelly and Cohen

Fascinating topic! Integrating games into business applications can have both advantages and disadvantages, as you have mentioned. Overall, whether to integrate games into business applications depends on the specific needs of the application and the target audience. Careful consideration should be given to the potential benefits and drawbacks before making a decision.

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Techatom Pvt Ltd

Well, in my opinion and research, if you want to enhance user engagement and promote a higher level of learning, then integrating games with business applications can be a powerful step and tool as well. One thing  that I will recommend to you is that you need to assess the goal of your application carefully to determine whether gamification is the right strategy or not, and you also need to ensure that it is implemented effectively to enhance the overall user experience.
Thanks

Subscribe