SAP HR interface

Discussing the best practices of 1C:Enterprise implementation, sharing the business-level of 1C:Enterprise implementation experience.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: GPS

Hi  

I have a 1C payroll solution and am wondering if there is a standard way of either importing employee data from SAP HCM (PA) or using SAP HCM as an external data source for 1c?

Thanks

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Net Lap Consulting GmbH

Hi Jane,

if you mean an out of the box solution for is not available.
However with've experience developing interface and mapping data for SAP so if you like we can help you.

Just write me a short email in this case or call me by phone.

Andre
bera@1c-germany.de
+49 176 23308916

Just came
Company: www.emsteknoloji.com

We need to publish the web service for SAP integration.
1 - Russia CIS accounting package to WebService
2 - In Turkey, we have developed a WebService Can I offer configurations for all registered

WebService have examined the demo, but you are looking for a practical way to publish all the configuration.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Ercan!

You do not need to publish entire the application as web services as you do not need to synchronize all the data that is stored in 1C:Enterprise infobases. For example you do no need to synchronize registers as the data in registers is based on documents. Some independent information registers might be useful, while some, for example the Address classifier, is hudge and is used as a reference, not as the data storage.

Thus you need to determine required data for the synchronization. This will save a lot of your efforts later. After that, develop web services for synchronizing this data.

Just came
Company: www.emsteknoloji.com

Yes, almost all but the customer wants to know Timothy, I wanted to learn to have a general publishing work in the function then we write or publish the web service's got to. Only in Russia 1C accounting programs are being asked to publish financial reports.

Timofey Bugaevsky

There are several integration mechanisms. You can use COM object of 1C:Enterprise, it allows to access all objects, or direct database access, for example. In that case you have entire the data available. But this is not recommended as the data structure might change. So the best way is to define objects that you need to synchronize and implement synchronization algorithm.
I suggest you to request one of experienced 1C partners to help you with the integration.

Subscribe