1C: Deployment cost

Discussing the best practices of 1C:Enterprise implementation, sharing the business-level of 1C:Enterprise implementation experience.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hello everyone,
I was looking for some information to get a sense of investment requirements to deploy 1C: Enterprise covering.  Is there any information available on that topic on how to best go about establishing a budget for a move to 1C?
Thanks in advance

Timofey Bugaevsky

Maybe you could provide more details, so we could try to help with calculations. There is 1C:Enterprise platform, that runs applications, so to understand your needs and help to find a partner and application we need a brief description of your project. If you want to know price for licenses, you can see our price list.

Just came
Company:

Hi thanks for following up.  Scope would include Sales, Procurement, Inventory management and of course associated accounting which would be part of 1C:Accounting Suite. I am looking for guidance as timelines (varied by company size) and cost assumptions relative to customisation to customer requirements of past 1C deployments.

Active user
Rating: 4
Company: 1C Company

Hi Stefan,

I'm a member of the AccountingSuite team in San Francisco, US. We offer AccountingSuite in the US as software-as-a-service. It takes about 10 hours to customize the software for a user, and train them to use it.

Where are you located? You profile says you are in Germany. Is it correct?

Looks like you are planning to use the on-premise version of AccountingSuite. It's not translated into German and doesn't support German taxation rules. You'll need to team up with a 1C partner and ask them for a quote for this project. The best resource for partner search I can suggest is here:

Find a partner section

Best,

Konstantin

Just came
Company:

Hi Konstantin,  

yes I am based in Germany but the target market is in EE.  At this stage I am just looking at different options and I am keen on getting a sense on deployment approach, common timeline based on company size and cost/budget associated with 1C versus other solutions (implementation cost, licenses and ongoing cost) .   Unfortunatly there is not much information available.  I will reach out to the partner organisation as suggested.  

Thanks

Stefan

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Net Lap Consulting GmbH

Hi Mr. Ewald,

as we already talked about I'm glad to answer all your questions regarding 1C solution.
For further questions please don't hesitate to contact me at bera@1c-germany.de .

Best regards,

Andre Bergmann

Edited: Andre Bergmann - Feb 03, 2014 07:04 AM

Subscribe