Desktop version

Main > Forum > Supplementary > Suggestions, comments, feedback > 1C:Enterprise platform updated to versions 8.3.5.1596 and 8.3.6.2100

Forum

Search UsersRules
1C:Enterprise platform updated to versions 8.3.5.1596 and 8.3.6.2100
#1
Guest
Points::
Joined::

This version includes bugfixes and a new functionality.
Download training version.
The full list of new features is available in the New functionality and changes section.

Profile
#2
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Hi Timofey,

We have updated from 8.3.5.1248 to 8.3.6.2100 few days ago.

I wonder if is there any extra controls while configuration is updating dynamically? We tried firstly update dynamically but it were taking much time. Then we tried to update database configuration on background mode, so it taking too much time. I wonder if is it normal situaiton? Or there is some new functionality that we do not know yet. But I think dynamically update should not take a long time.

Content of dynamical update is: manager module of one document, deleted one report, added a new report.

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: May 8, 2013

Hi Murat,

A few questions on your issue:

1. Did you try the same scenarios using 8.3.5? Was it faster than on 8.3.6? Could you give approximate durations of these operations on 8.3.5 and 8.3.6?

2. How often do you need to perform the dynamic updates on your infobase?

3. "Then we tried to update database configuration in background mode, so it taking too much time. I wonder if is it normal situation?"

It depends on your answer to the question 1 (see above). If you see the faster update using 8.3.5 - it's definitely a problem that needs a solution. Did you?

4. Can you sent the infobase for us to reproduce and investigate the issue?

Profile
#4
Interested
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 5, 2012

Hi Konstantin,

1. We did not try same scenarios using 8.3.5. On 8.3.5 we used only database update (F7). But how we can see 8.3.5 was faster. Because on 8.3.6 it writes that is updating but nothing is happening :) (I think it is not updating because application is hanging out).
After that, yesterday evening we cancelled hanged out application. Then we opened platform on Russian language, system is updated.
After that we tried to update on Turkish language platform update is accepted.
So I think there is problem with Turkish platform lang.

2. Sometimes we need to update dynamically 3-4 times per day or one per a week. It is not so often, but the possibility of dynamic update is very good property that we can use.

3. How I remember on 8.3.5 version we did not use background update. But I can say exactly that on usual update using "F7" shortcut key 8.3.5 is faster than 8.3.6.

4. If it will help I think we can send it.

Profile
#5
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: May 8, 2013

Murat, we couldn't reproduce this behaviour in our tests. Both Russian and Turkish platforms update infobases without any problems. Probably, the key factor affecting the update in your case - is your specific infobase. Are you still able to reproduce the problem? Are you sure the Platform freezes during the update? If you are, I will ask you to dump the Platform memory state and send it to me (I'll send the instructions later). This is the only way to investigate such a problem.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.