Desktop version

Main > Forum > Supplementary > Suggestions, comments, feedback > from where to download 1C enterprice after bought licence...

Forum

Search UsersRules
from where to download 1C enterprice after bought licence...
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Nov 11, 2013

From where to download 1C enterprice after bought licence...
I'm confused, after I bought licence I cant find from where to download the platform, or I need to download a training platform and activate it?

Profile
#2
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Nov 11, 2013

finally available for download...took 2 hours after registration
thanks

Profile
#3
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Thank you for the information. We appologise for the inconvenience and will fix this problem.

You can download purchased products in Products section.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.