How to install specific subsystem ?

How to enrich your business applications with extra functionality offered by 1C:Standard Subsystems Library

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: Doll + Leiber GmbH

Im try to create realy simple databse template for development.
I dont need warenhouses currencies and etc.
Could you please give us "step by step" instruction how to implement only desired subsystems?

I have try to implement only 3 subsystems (Base functionality, Users,Infobase version update ) by  "Compare and merge with configuration from file".
Result Datebase dont pass "Check syntax in modules".
Other combinations of compare led to the same result.

thank you for your help

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

I am sorry to tell you, but there are a lot of cross dependencies inside that code, so you'll be getting a lot of syntax problems. The only solution is to track dependencies and import missing modules, but you can finish importing almost all common modules and forms.
I suggest you to start from scratch.
Good luck!

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear Albert,

Please let us know which particular version of 1C:Subsystems Library you are merging with your infobase development template.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear Albert,

As Alexey wrote, in the current version of the library (1C:Subsystems Library v. 2.2.4.11), you have to manually locate unnecessary dependencies and get rid of them during the merge.

Please be informed that we are developing a new international version of 1C:Subsystems Library that will be available later this year and will include new functionality and correction of known issues, of course. One of the issues to fix is to ensure that it is possible to merge only three required subsystems ("Base functionality", "Users", and "Infobase version update") from the library into a target configuration according to a simple instruction.

Best regards,
Vladimir

1C Company support team

Subscribe