Main > Forum > Applications > 1C:Standard Subsystems Library (SSL) > Developer guide editing

Forum

Search UsersRules
Developer guide editing
Interested

1C:SL have a developer guide which is a good starting point to make a reference guide inside the configuration. I have tried to populate it with my own documents (pages) but found a problem causing unexpected font change. If I define font size as "1" I have letters bigger than the letters if I do not define letter size. Ok, I tried to use the program without defining the size of the letters and it works for a plain text, but it fails if I want to make a table.
What should I do to make possible displaying the small texts inside the tables, and make possible to show text as small as in "developer guide" without manually removing the font size declaration?

Thank you in advance

The templates are simple HTMLs, so use the source code tab to see what's inside.

Interested

I know that. The thing is that the page (template) shows perfectly in a preview window, but when it passed through the code to be the part of the page with a table of contest it loses the original text size and becomes much bigger. It seems to me like a bug of the 1S:SL code.

You can try just making a table inside the template and make the text inside of the size 1. (the smallest) or leave it as is (3)

The resulting page is assembled, see HomePage template.

Interested

Yep, I know that too. I have read the code through. The thing is that when it makes a document inserting a template into the "HomePage" it looses the original font size setting.

Save the assembled page as a file and see what's in it's source code. You can use your own classes in styles and get the result you need.

Interested

I did it too. The saved document had just the template page (I saved it using the save command from menu).

And what is wrong? Did you made your saved HTML file look like you need and applied those changes to templates? Do you use HTML source instead of WYSWYG? Did you read W3C HTML and CSS standards?

Interested

What is wrong? That using the WYSWYG-editor is useless and I could not define styles inside it. That it uses depreciated FONT tag to define font style. So I have to prepare all the pages outside of 1c.

I have read W3C standards and they does not have that type of links:
src="8eb4fad1-1fa6-403e-970f-2c12dbb43e23_files/02_2.png"

So I need to know how to make links to other resources. Is it possible to include css-styles? Is it possible to show additional styles inside the 1c HTML-editor?

WYSWYG editor is using HTML4.0 standard. For text purposes it is enough. In main page CSS is used. See the source. There's no way to edit styles in WYSWYG editor (Edit tab), only in source (Text tab).

To minimize efforts I recommend you to use the following technique: use the formatting which provides WYSWYG editor by default with minimal manual editing in the source code for pages and use styles in the main page to change fonts and so on. This will save your time because you will use WYSWYG editor for texts.

src="8eb4fad1-1fa6-403e-970f-2c12dbb43e23_files/02_2.png" is fine for HTML, it simply says that 02_2.png file is placed in 8eb4fad1-1fa6-403e-970f-2c12dbb43e23_files folder starting from the current (opened HTML file) folder.

If you want to insert an anchor to the configuration object you can use main menu Element->Link in WYSWYG editor: select a text for the anchor and choose Element->Link then choose an object to link to.
For pictures inside the configuration use Element->Picture... and for external - full URI in src attribute of img tag.

Subscribe