Desktop version

Main > Forum > Applications > 1C:Small Business (1C:SB) > Error Loading component httpsrv

Forum

Search UsersRules
Error Loading component httpsrv
#1
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 17, 2014

Hi just downloaded 1c; small Business 1.4 demo but!!
I keep getting this error massage
(Error Loading component httpsrv
Waiting to start up,when possible,
startup is performed automatically
Click”start up now” to try and start up immediately!!)
I try this and still, I get the same error massage the program seems to download just fine,

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Mick.

Thank you for your interest to 1C:Enterprise and 1C:Small Business.
I'm sorry that you had a problem running the demo.

This problem was caused by an error in the early version of training version of 1C:Enterprise platform.
We have updated it and uploaded to 1C:Developer Network.

So you have 2 options:
1. download and install the currently latest version of 1C:Enterprise platform (training version):
1C:Enterprise platform (training version) 8.3.5.1119

2. download and install entire the demo, latest version for today is available here:
1C:Small Business 1.4.7.41

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.