Desktop version

Main > Forum > Applications > 1C:Small Business (1C:SB) > ERROR in data exchange with site (data synchronization)

Forum

Search UsersRules
ERROR in data exchange with site (data synchronization)
#1
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

I filled necessary fields in "Exchange nodes with sites" correctly. But when I try to push "Execute full data exchange"  button to dump products and exchange orders, it gives ERROR below:


Code
{(283, 3)}: Table name expected
<<?>> To TemporaryTablePrices.Characteristic = NomenclatureCharacteristicAdditionalAttributes.Ref


What's the problem? How to fix?


I use
1C enterprise (8.3.4.496)
Small Business (1.4.7.38)

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Orçun Oruç Aykaç!

Thank you for joining 1C:Developer Network and I'm sorry that you have this problem.

I have escalated your request to the developer team. You will have a reply as soon as possible.

Profile
#3
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

OK. Please reply as soon as possible.

Profile
#4
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

Hello Timofey.

I am still waiting for the solution. It's important for me. I have purchased 1C because I only need  this feature (exchange with site).

Please hurry up.

Profile
#5
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Orçun Oruç Aykaç, the updated release of 1C:Small Business is coming soon. Sorry for the delay.

Profile
#6
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 23, 2014

Replace in Designer in text of query word "To" => "ON".  :)

Profile
#7
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

Quote
Replace in Designer in text of query word "To" => "ON".  :)

It doesn't work. It gives different errors.

Profile
#8
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 23, 2014

What error? I can help you if you lay out a screenshot on the forum.

P.S. There are two queries in this module. Replace 'To' => 'ON' twice.

Profile
#9
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

I changed "To"  ->  "ON" in the code in Common Modules -> ExchangeWithSite Module. Here is the code part I have changed.

Code
|SELECT DISTINCT
      |   TemporaryTablePrices.Characteristic AS Characteristic,
      |   NomenclatureCharacteristicsAdditionalAttributes.Property AS Property,
      |   NomenclatureCharacteristicsAdditionalAttributes.Value AS Value
      |FROM
      |   TemporaryTablePrices AS TemporaryTablePrices
      |      INNER JOIN Catalog.NomenclatureCharacteristics.AdditionalAttributes AS NomenclatureCharacteristicsAdditionalAttributes
      |      To TemporaryTablePrices.Characteristic = NomenclatureCharacteristicsAdditionalAttributes.Ref
      |Totals BY
      |   Characteristic
      |;



But it gives a new, different error. Here is the new error:

Profile
#10
Guest
Points::
Joined::

By the way, while you are waiting for the new release, take a look at Publish functionality of 1C:Translator application. This application provides both examples:

  • 1C:Enterprise-side publishing script (PublicationOverridable common module, triggered by Publish button).
  • Bitrix CMS publication web service (PublicationWebServiceBitrix common template, can be saved as ZIP from Project item form).

Profile
#11
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Orçun Oruç Aykaç.

1C:Small Business 1.4.7.39 released. Please check, if your problem is fixed.

Profile
#12
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

Download link is broken. https://1c-dn.com/files/updates/1c_small_business/1_4_7_39/solution.zip  
 
Page Not Found! (Code 404)

Profile
#13
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

I have downloaded ver. 1.4.7.39 of Small Business and installed applied solution (in Demo installer). I have created an “Exchange nodes with sites” and tested it. When I try to push “Execute full data exchange” button, I get this ERROR below:

Code
{CommonModule.ExchangeWithSite.Module(1273)}: Error calling context method (Create)
   BusinessInformationXTDO = XDTOFactory.Create(BusinessInformationType);
because:
Type mismatch (parameter number '1')

See screenshot below.

When I try to push “Execute data exchange” button, it says “Exchange with sites completed” but nothing is added in web site. No categories or no products.


PS: BTW, I work on localhost.

Profile
#14
Guest
Points::
Joined::

I'm sorry, the link is fixed.

How did you implement the data synchronization web services on your website?

Profile
#15
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

As shopping cart I use CS CART.

And as the addon I use 1C: Enterprise Add-on developed by Simtech Development. I know this addon works in 1C Trade Management ver. 11 in Russian.


I am trying to use this addon and 1C Small Business together but it gives errors I have mentioned above.

I contacted to developer of the addon. They said you should contact to 1C developers and fix the errors. Now I am still waiting you to fix the errors.

Profile
#16
Guest
Points::
Joined::

I'm sorry, but the English version was not tested to be compatible with Simtech Development. I will let developers know regarding this issue.

Profile
#17
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 30, 2014

OK. Please let them test it and provide the addon work properly.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Profile
#18
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jun 25, 2013

The new version of 1C:Small business with several bugfixes is released. Check it out.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.