Marketing expense refunds
Refunds are available for international 1C partners, except those having 1C:Official status.
Refunds are provided for the following campaign types:
- Advertisement and promotional event types that do not require prior approval, provided that they comply with the requirements listed below.
- Other advertisement and promotional events that require prior approval.
Advertisement and promotional event types that do not require prior approval
- Printed advertisement in mass media (newspapers or magazines).
- Articles in newspapers and magazines, which include advertisement of partner applications based on the platform, or the platform advertisement.
Examples of advertisement and events that require prior approval
- Handout materials (leaflets, booklets, prospects, portfolios, and so on).
- Outdoor advertisement (outdoor billboards or banners).
- Organization of workshops, conferences, or trainings, participation in exhibitions, and so on.
- Advertisement on the Internet (banners, campaigns in AdWords or LinkedIn Ads, and so on).
- Articles in online resources.
Refunds of other marketing expenses are possible whenever approved by 1C. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post a question on the 1C:DN partner forum.
If prior approval is unavailable, refund for the listed marketing types is still possible but not guaranteed.
Advertisement and event requirements
1C Company only reviews refund applications and provides refunds for advertisement and promotion of products that the partner owns (or has a written permission from the owner). The advertisement and promotion must comply with the corporate principles of 1C Company.
Printed and online advertisement
- Advertising materials must be related to 1C:Enterprise 8 applications previously approved by 1C Company, or to the 1C:Enterprise platform.
- Advertising materials must mention the partnership (1C:Official partner, 1C:Solution partner, others) or include the standard logo. The logo size takes at least 5% of the total ad size.
- Advertising materials must include one of the following web links: 1c-dn.com or 1centerprise.com.
- Advertising materials must not contain any statements that are deemed inappropriate, misleading, or deliberately false.
Major evaluation criteria for possible refund, applied at the planning stage:
- Advertising and marketing materials must be aimed at public audience (for example, promotional merchandise does not comply with this criterion).
- The advertisement must be related to 1C:Enterprise 8 applications previously approved by 1C Company, or to the 1C:Enterprise platform.
- Advertising materials must mention 1C Company or partnership with 1C Company.
- The advertisement has a clear commercial goal (the expected effect can be estimated).
- For events: a 1C representative is invited to attend; video materials from the event and a press release are available for publishing at 1C websites.
Refund size and methods
The compensation is up to 30% of the amount by which the partner acquired the 1C: Enterprise’s licenses for the previous quarter, in which marketing costs have been incurred.
- For purchases from 1C Partner store at 1c-dn.com, refund up to 30% of the purchase cost is available, with the exception of 1C:Enterprise licenses purchased with 1C points, NFR products and payments of annual partner registration fees. The refund is provided in the form of 1C points added to the partner account. The partner can spend 1C points to buy additional 1C:Enterprise licenses.
- For purchases of boxed versions from 1C Ukraine, the refund is provided as a discount for the next purchase (the total amount specified in the invoice is reduced by the refund amount). For purchases of boxed sets that require shipment from the Ukrainian office, the refund cannot exceed 20% of the total invoice amount. If the available refund amount exceeds 20%, the rest is carried over to the next purchase. In this case the total refund amount is not reduced, the refund amount does not depend on the next purchase date (which can be more than 3 months since the last one), and the refund amount can be added to future refunds. This limitation is dictated by the local custom processing procedure.
In the previous quarter, the partner bought licenses for a total amount of 3500 USD and spent 1500 USD for advertisement. The 1C Company refunds 1050 USD (30% of 3500 USD).
The partner bought licenses for a total amount of 5000 USD and spent 1500 USD for advertisement. The 1C Company refunds 1500 USD (full refund).
Valid refund reasons
The partner must provide images of advertising materials or promotional items, as well as the document that describes the advertisement and lists the expenses.
For advertisement types that require prior approval, the approval must be granted.
For approval of advertisement campaigns and for refunds, contact us at email@example.com.