BusinessProcess

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: TEST

Hi,
I read developer guide and yellow pages. I searched in 1Ci Academy but I can't found enough information business process. I want to design business processes for example annual leave form, overtime form.
I want the form to go to the respective user's admin according to the specified conditions.

I think the business process is the right place for these jobs. Do you think so?

How do I associate business processes with catalogs or documents?

Is there a documentation or tutorial video about it?

Best Regards.

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Hello Birc,

I want the form to go to the respective user's admin according to the specified conditions.

I think the business process is the right place for these jobs. Do you think so?

You can find a general description of this object here: https://1c-dn.com/1c_enterprise/business_processes/

I think this is the object you need.

Unfortunately, there is no English-translated documentation for working with this object yet.

I'm currently working on an example that will show you how to set up and program this object. Give me a week please.

Just came

Hi Aleksandr,
I'm looking forward to your reply.
Thanks for your help.

Just came

Hi Aleksandr,
Is there any progress on the subject?
Have a nice day

Just came

Hi Alaksandr,
Any progress on the matter? If 1c is insufficient in this regard, you can say it clearly. So we tell our customers to look for other solutions.
Have a nice day.

Active user
Rating: 3
Company: Rufinor

Hello, you can solve this task by other instruments such as documents and lists. No need in using business processes. What I see is a very easy task. Just use document form and document list with required filter for users

Just came

Hi Alex,

Thank you for replying.

I wanted to make a note for those who are researching this subject.
As far as I understand, no one knows about BusinessProcess. Either there is no source documentation and information on the subject or it is designed only for use in Russia and is not shared with other developers. With this logic, it is impossible to expand your ecosystem and support your developers.

Best Regards.

Active user
Rating: 3
Company: Rufinor

Hello!

Business Processes are more advanced tools for automation. They are designed to be used for any business processes, not just for Russia and they are widely used in ERP solutions. I'm pretty sure they are used in 1C ERP WE edition. Might be that there is a lack of English documentation. In majority of middle sized business cases you can automate without this tool. Do not worry, you will find documentation over time.

Kind regards,
Alex

Subscribe