Dynamic Liist with filter in Catalogue List Form

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 8
Company:

I created a list form for one of my catalogues which is subordinate to another catalogue. In the list of attributes for this list form I have 2 attributes: List of type DynamicList marked as the Main attribute for this form and Header attribute of type CatalaogRef.Headers. The list for which I am creating this list form is subordinate to Headers catalogue. Now I have a hard time to figure out how to specify a filter for my dynamic list so that it will select only catalogue items with the Owner that I specify in my Header attribute which I manually select on my list form.

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Hello Peter,

could you attach a sample code or some screenshots?

This way it will be easier for me to help you :-)

Active user
Rating: 8
Company:

Hey Alex,

I solved the problem already - figured out myself. The solution to this problem is that in Query wizard for Custom Query for my DynamicList on Tab "Conditions" I specified "<mySubordinateCatalogName>.Owner = &Header" with "Arbitrary" checkbox checked, where "Header" is my form list attribute of type CatalogRef that I placed on my list form to select it manually.

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Great!

I'm glad you did it! If you have any other questions, you can always count on our advice :-)

Subscribe