Integrity violation

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hello! I have a problem about configuration. I wanted to change program codes and I got an error "Integrity of
configuration structure violation". I tried to delete cache, and some files in appdata folder. I can get dump infobase. When I use that 1cv8.dt in my computer everything is working. I re-installed 1C Enterprise but it did not work interestingly. Is there anyone know the solution?

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Hello Eyup,

try to dump the program to the DT file, and then immediately make a recovery from this file.

Download Pic-1.png (18.36 KB)

Just came
Company:

Thank you Mr. Biryukov, I made miss-explanation. I can make dump infobase, that backup(1cv8.dt) works on my laptop, but it makes same problem on server even I re-installed the 1C. There is MS-SQL, it looks like the problem is ms-sql. I will try to re-install it too.

Administrator
Company:

Hello Eyup,

send me a dump please to abir@1c.com

I'll also try to check on my MS SQL

Just came
Company:

I checked that whenever I try to connect with ms-sql db problem occurs. I send mail sir, thank you so much.

Administrator
Company:

Yes, I got your email and will look at it today!

Administrator
Company:

Hello Eyup,

I tried to restore the 1C database from the file that you sent me. But unfortunately it could not be done in file mode, nor in MS SQL mode...

Could you send me SQL dump? Not a DT file, but the dumpfile directly from MS SQL

Just came
Company:

Unfortunately I deleted all, but i will send another dt file, I realize that if I use a dt file without ms sql configuration is working, whenever I try to connect to ms sql violation error comes. I have another question, ms sql or postgre sql, according to your experience which one do you advise?

Administrator
Company:

OK!

I have another question, ms sql or postgre sql, according to your experience which one do you advise?

without a difference. If there were problems before, now the latest versions of the 1C platform work perfectly with postgresql

Subscribe