Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS"

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 6
Company: TLG Integration

Hello!
I have 1C:Enterprise 8.3 over MS SQL Server 2008 and when I try to post Sales Invoice document, I receive the following error:

Unrecoverable error
Error executing the query POST to resource /e1cib/logForm:
because:
DBMS error:
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0: Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation.
HRESULT=80040E14, SQLSrvr: SQLSTATE=42000, state=9, Severity=10, native=468, line=4

Hope for fast reply as it blocks from using Sales Invoice document.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Silvia!

That is not a problem of 1C:AccountigSuite, the problem is that temporary tables are created in different collation. This bug is going to be fixed in future versions of 1C:Enterprise platform.
The workaround is to change collation of your database server or the infobase regional settings to match database that is used by 1C:Enterprise and tempdb system database of MS SQL Server.
For example, you can detach all databases and reconfigure MS SQL Server to have Latin1_General_CI_AS collation, see Set or Change the Server Collation.

Active user

Timofey, thank you for your reply! I tried to change the collation of my database, but receive the following error:

The state of your SQL Server installation was not changed after the setup execution. Please review the summary.txt logs for further details.

And I have found that file in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Log, but there is no useful information in it.

Active user

Our administrator found the following undocumented feature:

Code
sqlservr -m -T4022 -T3659 -q"Latin1_General_CI_AS"

can be used instead of setup, so he detached databases, executed this command from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Binn\ then stopped it and attached databases back, and this worked.

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

We had the same problem. And solved it only by reinstallation of SQL SERVER Instant

Interested
Rating: 27
Company: 1TÇ Şirketi - Merv Bilgi İşlem Otomasyonu Yazılım Ltd. Şti.

In MS SQL Server I had such problems with collations. I can suggest you such solution -> uninstall MS SQl Server, install PostgreSQL ))).

Subscribe