Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Bugs and functionality requests to 1C:Enterprise platform > Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS"

Forum

Search UsersRules
Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS"
Active user

Hello!
I have 1C:Enterprise 8.3 over MS SQL Server 2008 and when I try to post Sales Invoice document, I receive the following error:

Unrecoverable error
Error executing the query POST to resource /e1cib/logForm:
because:
DBMS error:
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0: Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation.
HRESULT=80040E14, SQLSrvr: SQLSTATE=42000, state=9, Severity=10, native=468, line=4

Hope for fast reply as it blocks from using Sales Invoice document.

Hello, Silvia!

That is not a problem of 1C:AccountigSuite, the problem is that temporary tables are created in different collation. This bug is going to be fixed in future versions of 1C:Enterprise platform.
The workaround is to change collation of your database server or the infobase regional settings to match database that is used by 1C:Enterprise and tempdb system database of MS SQL Server.
For example, you can detach all databases and reconfigure MS SQL Server to have Latin1_General_CI_AS collation, see Set or Change the Server Collation.

Active user

Timofey, thank you for your reply! I tried to change the collation of my database, but receive the following error:

The state of your SQL Server installation was not changed after the setup execution. Please review the summary.txt logs for further details.

And I have found that file in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Log, but there is no useful information in it.

Active user

Our administrator found the following undocumented feature:

Code
sqlservr -m -T4022 -T3659 -q"Latin1_General_CI_AS"

can be used instead of setup, so he detached databases, executed this command from C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Binn\ then stopped it and attached databases back, and this worked.

Just came

We had the same problem. And solved it only by reinstallation of SQL SERVER Instant

Interested

In MS SQL Server I had such problems with collations. I can suggest you such solution -> uninstall MS SQl Server, install PostgreSQL ))).

Subscribe