Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Questions about HTML/calendar

Forum

Search UsersRules
Questions about HTML/calendar
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 2, 2013

Hello,

I have some questions:

1. Is there a calendar chart/scheduler that looks like google calendar? We're using one provided with the 1C demo, but our client doesn't like the horizontal layout. (Google calendar is vertical)

2. If not, is there a way to insert a link (with a parameter) in the HTML, that would open a form of specific object? Normally I would have to provide the Key parameter with Reference - is it possible in HTML? If yes, then I think I can possibly create a calendar preview in HTML.

Looking forward to any tips and hints! :)
(Or maybe gantt chart can be edited to be vertical?)

Profile
#2
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 2, 2013

Is there a calendar chart like this?
I think it should be a standard in any enterprise product...

Profile
#3
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Joanna!

You can attach a handler to OnClick event in your HTML document and open any form that you need using 1C:Script for that.

You can find examples of using the HTML document field for opening forms in the Guide data processor of Managed application demo.

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 2, 2013

Hello;

Than you very much for response :)

However when I click the link that's supposed to open a guide, there's something missing:

Code
{DataProcessor.Guide.Form.GuideForm.Form(17)}: 
Error in (GetHTMLDocument)
   RootElement = DataProcessors.Guide.GetTemplate("HomePage").GetHTMLDocument();
File not found


Inside that Template there is some kind of complicated link.
Code
<BASE href="v8config://a3a9949e-f1f0-4b3a-821f-a85a9fb2fb3c/mdobject/id09299f02-68f4-439b-810d-ed097d9b0487/8eb4fad1-1fa6-403e-970f-2c12dbb43e23">


Maybe the source is missing? How can I fix that?

The good thing is that I can see how the onclick event is handled.
Maybe I can open form with a "Key" parameter?
I'm planning to generate HTML on the fly based on items fr om Catalog. In this case I can attach unique ID e.g. to the "rel" attribute of a link. Or somewh ere else. Do you have any suggestions?

Profile
#5
Guest
Points::
Joined::

I'm sorry, Joanna, we will check this issue.

Right now try the data processor, that I have attached to this message.

The complicated links that you mentioned are links to help pages.
You need examples where links like v8:OpenForm=Document.GoodsReceipt.ObjectForm are used. For example in Managed Forms section of the Configuration Guide click GoodsReceipt link.

Profile
#6
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 2, 2013

Thank you very much, I'll check it out :)

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.