Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > 1C mobile Synchronize data: cannot access a webservice but can broswe it in internet explorer

Forum

Search UsersRules
1C mobile Synchronize data: cannot access a webservice but can broswe it in internet explorer
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jul 3, 2013

Hi all!
I was build a mobile application base on 1C:Demo config StandaloneMobileApplication
and build a main infoBase base on Managed application demo1.0 at sever to managed data form mobile exchange with main infoBase.
The Managed application pub web is ok
The mobile application setting an run my mobile is ok and test synchronize data time is ok. On other mobile test synchronize data first time is ok
However when I test synchronize data on other mobile 2nd time; I has an error 'Can not connect to server'. But I use internet explorer to broswe Managed application it is ok
Someone can give me some advice?

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Hoang Minh Tri!

Did you also try to start and synchronize a mobile application from the Designer using the debug on mobile device mode?

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jul 3, 2013

Hello, Timofey Bugaevsky!
I have not tested start and synchronize a mobile application from the Designer using the debug on mobile device mode. But I think the problem on IIS at Server; because when I restart webservice the synchronize a mobile is ok.

Profile
#4
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Maybe, you need to check IIS logs for errors then?

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.