Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise licensing > Addition 2 usb license key in one server

Forum

Search UsersRules
Addition 2 usb license key in one server
Just came

Hi all,

I've got 2 key USB device:
USB 1: 1 concurrent license
USB 2: 5 concurrent license
In my LAN are working more than 6 computers.
And 2 USB pluged on 1 server computer,in which installed the program HASP management. By logic, in my LAN i will get 6 license.
But when 6th computer start work with 1C platform , then get error with license: Cannot find license for 6th computer.

Please tell me! How to config HASP management for getting 6 licenses in one server?

Interested

You can place USB 1 (1 concurrent license) to one of clients. Then you can use 6 licenses.

Just came

Thanks Murat for your answer! But by security rule of my company, we can plug all key only in one computer. My mission is installing HASP for summary all hard usb key device in 1 Server.
Any one got solution for istalling, please share with me!!!

Single-user keys are not shareable. You can exchange your USB keys into software licenses. But note that there will be changes on how nubmer of used licenses is counted. See How to register your 1C:Enterprise platform for more details.

Just came

Thanks Timofey for your answer!
I have more 1 question.If i got 2 USB key:
USB 1: 5  Concurrent licenses
USB 2: 10 Concurrent licenses
2 usb plugin at only 1 Server Computer.
Can i get summary 15 licenses in my LAN? If can do it, then tell me how to config HASP management?

USB dongles for more than 1 user license are shared over the LAN if the HASP license manager is installed on that PC and HASP device drivers are installed on client PCs.

The only exception is that you can't plug in more than one key with the same number of licenses on it onto one PC due to HASP limitations.

Here you can download HASP license manager 4.

You can also download Aladdin monitor to see how much licenses you have and which PC use them in case of USB dongle licenses.

Just came

Thanks Timofey so much! That all i need to complete my work!

Subscribe