Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Query language and DCS > ExternalDataSource - Cannot call SP

Forum

Search UsersRules
ExternalDataSource - Cannot call SP
Just came

Hello,

I'm having some problems calling a SQL Server stored procedure using ExternalDataSource.

I added the stored procedure in the functions tab by providing the connection string.

The call must return a table and it runs because I tested it în SQL Server.

When I call IT, I get this error:
Cannot find either column "dbo" or the user-defined function or aggregate "dbo.myProcedure", or the name is ambiguous.

Can somebody help me?

Interested

Dear Sebastian,

Make sure that in External data source function wizard, you define the table (with its fields) the procedure returns. Set the table kind to "Expression".

Also, make sure that in External data source table wizard, you have your stored procedure mapped correctly.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Just came

The procedure returns an user defined table type, so I have manually configured this type in external data source, because it is not visible when using the wizard.

What sould I write in the expression of this table?

Just came

Can you please send me an example? Or I can send you an empty database containing the tables and a cf to show me how can I do this.

Interested

Dear Sebastian,

Please send us (to int@1c.com) your infobase's configuration (.cf file) and the external database.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Subscribe