Creating file-based database on web server

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 8
Company:

How to create a file-based database on a remote web server?

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Hi Peter,

first you need to create this file base - as usual. Then you need to open this database by a Designer with administrator rights. And after that, as usual, publish it on the web server.

You will also need to give the rights to the web server to access the directory where the 1C database is located.

Download Scr_2.png (20.44 KB)

Active user
Rating: 8
Company:

If my web server is located on the computers of my hosting provider, how will it access the directory on my local computer where my 1C file-based database is located? Publishing my app on web server creates just default.vrd file in some directory on the web server.

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

If my web server is located on the computers of my hosting provider, how will it access the directory on my local computer where my 1C file-based database is located? Publishing my app on web server creates just default.vrd file in some directory on the web server.

Dear Peter,

Of course you can try to do it, and some ways really exists, but it would be very unstable solution.

Usually if you use file base, better way is place your web server in same machine. Or in high speed same network area.

Basic idea that 1C application extension for web server makes connection to 1C, so it can be connected like file base (files have to be available) or be connected to 1C server.

As Aleksandr said before in other words in web server you point location and fact that you uses 1C app extension and where you can find configuration file (default.vrd). In default.vrd you point connection string and setting of publication.

If you use wizard like on screen shot 1C platform will made all it by self. But also you can do it manually.

More detailed information you can find here Chapter 8. Setting up web services for 1C:Enterprise

Subscribe